2011 GT zaskar! wow!

jcvwburger

lol morewoodmad i am with you 100% there is a thread here where they were pulling frames form the early 90's and the bike still looks exactly the same. I think i am actually going to apply to be a frame engineer at GT can have myself one very long relaxed paid holiday.

why change something that works,and why follow the rest,the triple triangle is their trademark! strong reliable and it works. Look, i ride an alloy zaskar, will never change to carbon though,don't believe in plastic bikes, ,,,GT doesn't make the lightest bikes, but well one of the strongest!

There is very little in the actual frame that got anyone excited, looking at the posts above. Its almost like my wife asking me what I think about her new dress, and I reply - "Nice shoes!"

There is very little in the actual frame that got anyone excited, looking at the posts above. Its almost like my wife asking me what I think about her new dress, and I reply - "Nice shoes!"

Been there done that, got the slap :blush:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0pi-uNEBIFA/TFj7UWNBBeI/AAAAAAAABD8/uVGMXTt6oVk/s1600/%281+of+2%29.jpg

Nice wheels