Schlecks to ride Dura Ace Di2 for 2011

geoff.rich

You are wrong. The ANC rules and there is bugger all you or I can do about it.

JAJAJAJAJA eish i forgot!! LOL

Seriously now...

They should start making belt driven bikes with internal gears compulsary for the tour.

That would push new tech really quickly and in a few years from now we could have much better gearing systems on our bikes.

I fully agree, there should be some incentive for developing alternative (better ?) bicycle drivetrain design as this is the weakest link in the advancement of the bicycle . The peak of sport is TDF so it stands to reason that some rules should be introduced to accelerate progress as in F1/MotoGP etc.

I fully agree, there should be some incentive for developing alternative (better ?) bicycle drivetrain design as this is the weakest link in the advancement of the bicycle . The peak of sport is TDF so it stands to reason that some rules should be introduced to accelerate progress as in F1/MotoGP etc.

Uh agree on the development on bike parts, but to me F1 is moving backwards. If the F1 engineers had free reign the F1 cars would be far more advanced than what they are now.

Uh agree on the development on bike parts, but to me F1 is moving backwards. If the F1 engineers had free reign the F1 cars would be far more advanced than what they are now.

I think LMP race cars are more advanced and look better then F1 cars.

I think LMP race cars are more advanced and look better then F1 cars.

100%. Look at the Audi and peugot diesels, wiping the floor against the petrol powered cars. And that tech is trickling down to road cars. Q7 has a 6l V12 TDi developing 373kw and a 1000nm. To put that into perspective the BMW M5 has 373kw and about 570nm.