Northern Farms - attempted murder

Scooterza

to create maintainence jobs. much like our fantastic new submarines...

What an another absolute waste of money. Maintanence jobs my arse :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I was in the carpark at Northern Farms when Julian arrived back and told us about the attempted hijacking. He said that he must have suprised them. Do hijackers normally get suprised or do the suprising?

Just saying.... :unsure:

The military and safety was one of the things you, your parents, me and us voted away in 94. ...... and voted wanton crime and corruption in!!!!!!!!!

We were desperate to get out of the old rut filled with lies and deceit and changed it wittingly for a new rut full of lies and deceit

Edited by Big H

The military and safety was one of the things you voted away in 94. ...... and voted wanton crime and corruption in!!!!!!!!!

So many kids dreams of wanting to be an "army man" dashed :(

So many kids dreams of wanting to be an "army man" dashed :(

I edited my post above...... when I was in uniform you were most likely still in liquid form!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

The more and more I look at kids of today, aged between 18 up to about 25 and even some older, I keep thinking to myself "you needed the army", this would have taught them many disciplined rituals that are lacking.

The more and more I look at kids of today, aged between 18 up to about 25 and even some older, I keep thinking to myself "you needed the army", this would have taught them many disciplined rituals that are lacking.

+ 1 - I always wanted to go :( That and a bloody good caning - 6 of the best

Edited by Caerus

Aint that the truth.!

I dont want to hijack the thread, but the army was GOOD for the majority of us who went, maybe we didnt like it then (I actually did) but looking back, it only did good.

The military and safety was one of the things you, your parents, me and us voted away in 94. ...... and voted wanton crime and corruption in!!!!!!!!!

We were desperate to get out of the old rut filled with lies and deceit and changed it wittingly for a new rut full of lies and deceit

Not on the same scale but corruption did occur prior to 94. One i recall from the army was being ferried around in private busses contracted by the army that a few Generals were directors in.

Not on the same scale but corruption did occur prior to 94. One i recall from the army was being ferried around in private busses contracted by the army that a few Generals were directors in.

You got ferried around in a private bus while I had to either march or ride squashed up in a Bedford??. :o

Definate serious corruption there, how much did you have to pay the generals.?? :lol: :lol:

Yup Scotty you are right about the corruption thing...... Like apartheid that was introduced by the iengliesh and perfected by the National Party the National Party practiced corruption that is now being perfected by the ANC!!!!!!!

Aint that the truth.!

I dont want to hijack the thread, but the army was GOOD for the majority of us who went, maybe we didnt like it then (I actually did) but looking back, it only did good.

It was a gap year and a jol.Did stuffall for me tho

Edited by Kranswurm

It was a gap year and a jol.Did stuffall for me tho

2 year holiday mainly at a converted holiday resort in Nelspruit smoking really good Swazi weed :thumbup:

Yup Scotty you are right about the corruption thing...... Like apartheid that was introduced by the iengliesh and perfected by the National Party the National Party practiced corruption that is now being perfected by the ANC!!!!!!!

They have gone beyond perfecting it, if there is such a thing :unsure: The whole party has won gold at the Corruption Olympics :clap:

I will still ride at Northern farm but must say I try and keep to the areas where there are a lot of other cyclists. The outlying areas present just too much risk for me sadly.

It gets pretty tough to get 45km + in tho!

2 year holiday mainly at a converted holiday resort in Nelspruit smoking really good Swazi weed

National service by chance ?