Cajees Forways

Moolz

What stumps me with the Princess Crossing shop is that they have so much stuff, bikes, parts etc but its a real assault course trying to navigate around to look at everything. I think browsing is pretty important in retail.

I have been doing business with Cajees Boksburg for the last 5 years and never experienced any problems.

you dont pay the sticker price at cajees fourways, have been given discount on every item i have ever purchased there, the price then seems to be a bit cheaper than most shops in the area.

Would I ask them for cycling advise....NO, they not cyclist, they business owners.

The staff do seem disinterested at Cajees Fourways. Neverthelss, there are some excellent LBS in the area, so until ownership/management get to grips with it go to Solomons, Linden, Cycle Tech (Kyalami) or Cycle Lab (- if you've got the $$$)!

I make it a general rule, that if I walk into a shop and there are no price tags on the stock then I don't buy there. I also don't ask for discount. If a shop can't give me their best deal/price upfront without bargaining for it then I'm not interested.

I apply the same rule for all shops, insurance etc etc.

I don't have the time to do market research for shops to see what the "going rate" is for an item and then tell the store manager that he is overpriced and that X Y & Z have got it for X-amount less.....that's their job.

On the topic of a shop being a business and not there for advice. If I purchase a product then I expect the salesperson to know the product he is selling and give me the best advice, which should be foloowed up by good service, should I require it.