Scammer Terry Baggins

Phillip2605

Be aware of a guy called Terry Baggins he is a scammer and so many other ...... words I wont say

Some how he got my add looking for a bike on the hub and send me an email

with a photo of a bike costing 190GB

He claims to be working for a shipping company and he can do it for free and send it as a gift so there will be no duty for you to pay.

You pay the money and because you said its a gift on the western union money gram they cant do nothing to get you your money back as you have send it as a gift to him.

This will learn me not to ly to avoid payning duty taxes.

Oh well R2400 down the drain and back to square one

Trinewbie

The all seeing eye of the Hub is watching you Mr Baggins, the Nine Hub Riders will track you down on their 13 speed Nazgûls.

gallery_6237_47_4907.jpg

Edited by cbrunsdon

Yep, no sympathy. If you haven't realized that all e-mails containing the words "lottery winnings", "clearance agent", "money-gram" & "free gift" are a scam by now, then there's no hope for you.

All these things originate in Mordor anyway. Any place that's overshadowed by a giant eye is bound to be suspect.

That sucks, but surely you smelt a rat?cheap lesson considering the price of bikes you could have ordered.

Try stick to only posting one thread!

He Terry, I mean Slowbee, whats your surname? :rolleyes:

sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! dont give away my secrets .... :angry: , how else do I oay for my bikes now ?

Edited by Slowbee