It's geat to be alive...and mountain biking!!

L.T.G

24 hous in a saddle talk about bunz of schteeeel.

Uhhhhmmmm lets see how it goes, but I think I'm ready :unsure:

Longest ever has been 14:15 at Sani2C nonstop 2009 so should be interesting, at least know I'm good for that long :rolleyes:

Had a big scare on Wednesday night, thought I was having a heart attack. That was ruled out but then a suspected clot going to the lung ..... fortunately it turned out to be an inflamed 'inter costal' muscle!

Back on the bike yesterday and today easy, can't wait for 24hr solo this weekend :D :thumbup:

Do you not think thats pushing it ? You need to take it easy :thumbup:

Yeah had my second ride on the Mbuzi in Tokia, flippen awesome ride, from Cobra all the way down to My roots (or Your roots, I can never remember).

Did all the jumps I wanted to and then some.

GREAT!!!

Also had some perps riding up the downhill!!!

Edited by Stryder

stryder: didu call me this weekend? and whendid u ride tokai? I was there today. started top of Sh2, but my legs were suffering from the previous day's exercise, i sessioned the bottom of SH3 till i couldnt any more.

Did the Rust de Winter MTB challenge! Man, what a ride! I almost didn't go after a stomach bug kept me in bed for two days last week but decided to go and make it a leisurely training ride. What awesome scenery and we had great fun on the rocky sections and fast sweeping downhills. So glad I decided to go, would've missed one of the best races of the year!

Great thread. Reminds me why I love the sport. Nothing beats good company and a great trail early on a perfect Summers morning, even in Guateng. Thanks

Had a big scare on Wednesday night, thought I was having a heart attack. That was ruled out but then a suspected clot going to the lung ..... fortunately it turned out to be an inflamed 'inter costal' muscle!

Back on the bike yesterday and today easy, can't wait for 24hr solo this weekend :D :thumbup:

Ooo not nice - I have had that too - also thought I was having a heart attack - so much intense chest pain I could not even stand!

stryder: didu call me this weekend? and whendid u ride tokai? I was there today. started top of Sh2, but my legs were suffering from the previous day's exercise, i sessioned the bottom of SH3 till i couldnt any more.

No I did'nt, don't think I've got your number.

We rode Saturday morning, and went past DH1 for the first time on my way to Cobra. That DH1 looks rad, Cobra was insanely rocky and not cool.

The bike was railing, man it felt good.