Hey, dumbass traffic cop, your day will come!!!

The expat cyclist

Guest big baby

How old are you and how sensitive are you.

That's called generalisation.

yes, and generalising about any ethnic group is called racism. And no, I'm not sensitive at all. I could give a ****. The truth is that white people are the ONLY ones who can be racist as it is.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes,1. and generalising about any ethnic group is called racism. And no, I'm not sensitive at all. I could give a ****.2. The truth is that white people are the ONLY ones who can be racist as it is.

1.Explain it, please enlighten me.

2.Now that is a racist comment.

Moet nie op jou eie stoep K@K nie, dit SAL stink.

You kids do realize we dont have racism in this country we have tribalism. Afrikaner doesnt like english, english does'nt like afrikaner, zulu doesnt like xhosa, etc etc. Its got nothing to do with a race. A racist by defiition this his race is superior to any other race. i.e the german nazi's.

There is a big difference. A professor from uni that came from rural eastern cape explained it very nicely, pitty i can't do explain it here but he basically divided this country into a multiude of tibes that are made up of 3 colours divided into 6 types of people. And nowhere did racism feature as per the definition.

You kids do realize we dont have racism in this country we have tribalism. Afrikaner doesnt like english, english does'nt like afrikaner, zulu doesnt like xhosa, etc etc. Its got nothing to do with a race. A racist by defiition this his race is superior to any other race. i.e the german nazi's.

There is a big difference. A professor from uni that came from rural eastern cape explained it very nicely, pitty i can't do explain it here but he basically divided this country into a multiude of tibes that are made up of 3 colours divided into 6 types of people. And nowhere did racism feature as per the definition.

I am an Aryanist :D

In that case I'm a hectic racist. I think my race is faaaaar superior to anyone else's.

Alas my race only has a population of one :D

Im not a racist I have nothing again Japanese people, and by definition that does not make me a racist, I can hate every other race but I am still not a racist :D

Guest big baby

1.Explain it, please enlighten me.

2.Now that is a racist comment.

Moet nie op jou eie stoep K@K nie, dit SAL stink.

Sorry mate, the fact that you don't get the first part of my comment means its futile going on from here. I dont understand the Afrikaans part, but dont bother explaining.

Im not a racist I have nothing again Japanese people, and by definition that does not make me a racist, I can hate every other race but I am still not a racist :D

Just not much of a people person. ;)

Sorry mate, the fact that you don't get the first part of my comment means its futile going on from here. I dont understand the Afrikaans part, but dont bother explaining.

Sorry, that I don't get your first part, but I just don't get it.

If this is what you meant, then I get it.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/i/2010/130/b/1/Ku_Klux_Klan_by_Hoggypare.jpg

Or perhaps this :o :o

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/Funny-Ku-Klux-Klan-picture-the-funny-side-of-politics-7899843-682-477.jpg

thats the racist part. get it?

No, it isn't, its ethnical difference. Its the same as with the Hutsis(?) and toetsis(?) and whatever else up in Africa. they kill and murder each other daily with axes and panagas, now its Ethnical differences! So where does this racism thing comes from, still don't get it?

No, it isn't, its ethnical difference. Its the same as with the Hutsis(?) and toetsis(?) and whatever else up in Africa. they kill and murder each other daily with axes and panagas, now its Ethnical differences! So where does this racism thing comes from, still don't get it?

Me too, I am as confused as a Katz in a Polish dudes basement :blink: :blink:

I think that this whole racism thing stems from a little thing known as Apartheid,and let me be clear ,

I don't blame my lot in life on Apartheid as I believe in playing the deck you dealt with , and Karma of course..

I think that this whole racism thing stems from a little thing known as Apartheid,and let me be clear ,

Ja, I often take a drive out to Sharpeville to admire the old concentration camps and underground tunnels with gas pipes.

yes, and generalising about any ethnic group is called racism. And no, I'm not sensitive at all. I could give a ****. The truth is that white people are the ONLY ones who can be racist as it is.

WTF have you been smoking, If I say white people dont strike as much as black people,

1. Am i stating a logical recorded fact

2. Am i being racist against the whites or the blacks?

A generalization is a perceived opinion, that opinion my be negative or postive on the part of the person that expressed it but it sure as sh!t doesnt mean your racist if you include the word black in the sentance. However if the opinion is postive then by default its legit, if that opinion is negative we scream our heads of RACIST RACIST.

If i look at my skin its white, so if Nontando across the room refers to my white skin does that make him a racist of does it prove he is not colour blind?

You have to have matriculated after 1994 cause since then brains just went for a ball of crap in this country.

Edited by covie

Riddle me this, why do I laugh it off when people call me HONKY, surely I should strp my moer and pull out the race card.

My fellow countrymen do.

http://feminocracy.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/racecard.gif