Hey, dumbass traffic cop, your day will come!!!

The expat cyclist

What's that ?

Something a little bigger than Julius's canoe!!!!!.... and maybe we can use Big Baby as ballast!!!!!!

Edited by Big H

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Explain it, please enlighten me.

2.Now that is a racist comment.

Moet nie op jou eie stoep K@K nie, dit SAL stink.

Nie net stink nie daar is niks meer grillerig as om in jou eie stront the trap nie.

You kids do realize we dont have racism in this country we have tribalism. Afrikaner doesnt like english, english does'nt like afrikaner, zulu doesnt like xhosa, etc etc. Its got nothing to do with a race. A racist by defiition this his race is superior to any other race. i.e the german nazi's.

There is a big difference. A professor from uni that came from rural eastern cape explained it very nicely, pitty i can't do explain it here but he basically divided this country into a multiude of tibes that are made up of 3 colours divided into 6 types of people. And nowhere did racism feature as per the definition.

Can you now understand why the ANC shot down the Bantustans / Homelands so they could exercise the communist idealogy of divide and rule???????

True Caerus, I prefer to surround myself with things i can trust, so far my ridgebacks win that one hands down.

True Caerus, I prefer to surround myself with things i can trust, so far my ridgebacks win that one hands down.

At least you can always rely on a dog :thumbup: Pigs not so sure :thumbdown:

WTF have you been smoking, If I say white people dont strike as much as black people,

1. Am i stating a logical recorded fact

2. Am i being racist against the whites or the blacks?

A generalization is a perceived opinion, that opinion my be negative or postive on the part of the person that expressed it but it sure as sh!t doesnt mean your racist if you include the word black in the sentance. However if the opinion is postive then by default its legit, if that opinion is negative we scream our heads of RACIST RACIST.

If i look at my skin its white, so if Nontando across the room refers to my white skin does that make him a racist of does it prove he is not colour blind?

You have to have matriculated after 1994 cause since then brains just went for a ball of crap in this country.

Phew, made the grade by a ball hair :clap:

Sorry mate, the fact that you don't get the first part of my comment

Just tell me quickly are you 31 st. or 32 nd. degree ?

Prehaps you would care to answer that for us...

IMHO, the reason for most of the problems that we experience in this country is a lack of respect. No respect for each other, the law, peoples posessions that they actually might have worked damn hard for and made sacrifices for, respect for other peoples cultures and beliefs. The list goes on...

Showing a bit of respect for your fellow man would go a long way to fixing a lot of the problems that we currently. You could go into too much details with examples, just think about it. It applies to any situation.

The problem is that it is a concept that needs to be adopted by everybody and not just by a few people or things will never change. Having said that, it needs to start somewhere, so by showing respect to another person may plant a seed in them and who knows, somewhere down the road it may have an efect.

Give it a try. What have you got to lose?