Why did I do it !!!!

Vetseun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My punishment will commence at 17h30. Interval session. Gonna go real hard. Max that heart rate. Suffer you bad man suffer!

So true, its done its behind me. Onwards we shall march, woooo hooo

Cyling. The curse of the drinking class. ;)

Build a bridge, get over it mate. It's done. Nothing can undo it. :blink:

Either give up drinking or give up cycling. (says he who was celebrating new found freedom on Saturday with a bottle of Scotch.) At least I manged 40 km's before I got home. Had a nice little recovery nap. :blush:

Today I had a great ride to the office. Looking forward to the ride home too. :)

Should have had the ciggie after shagging the ugly bird, then you could have put it all down to a bad dream. :lol:

Im gonna puke

Should have had the ciggie after shagging the ugly bird, then you could have put it all down to a bad dream. :lol:

Some activities like cycling, running etc are good for the body and some activities like drinking, over indulging are good for the soul.

Both activities are required for a happy, balanced individual.

Don't beat yourself up man.

The picture I have painted of the goose sussing him out makes me think he might have done just that.

Sis Bloody Agent, you meat beater.