Kings Kloof

jonno99

Just wanted to find out how to go about riding at Kingskloof...

A while back a buddy and I were waiting outside the gate for about half an hour, from about 09:00 to 09:30 hoping that the gates would magically open. Then I read a suggestion on this thread that they guys should rather be phoned first to find out whats potting.

Phoned one of the numbers on the website this past Saturday afternoon to find out what time they would be open on the following day (yesterday). The guy assured me that they would be open by 6am. Rock up there just after 8, all ready for my weekend ride. Guess what...gates lock stock and barrel...Is there another gate that I missed or what? Cause I seriously cant imagine that they would not be open after I arranged with them so nicely the previous day?

Just wanted to find out how to go about riding at Kingskloof...

A while back a buddy and I were waiting outside the gate for about half an hour, from about 09:00 to 09:30 hoping that the gates would magically open. Then I read a suggestion on this thread that they guys should rather be phoned first to find out whats potting.

Phoned one of the numbers on the website this past Saturday afternoon to find out what time they would be open on the following day (yesterday). The guy assured me that they would be open by 6am. Rock up there just after 8, all ready for my weekend ride. Guess what...gates lock stock and barrel...Is there another gate that I missed or what? Cause I seriously cant imagine that they would not be open after I arranged with them so nicely the previous day?

I see they have changed gates, the old entrance was just past the Sterkfontein Hospital, now it is apparently on the N14 road at the bottom (that heads out to the high and SASOL garage)

Blikzem...would have been nice to know that sooner...Thanks Mojoman....will try them again this weekend.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone ridden out at Kings Kloof near Krugersdorp yet?

Helo..Have you been at Kingskloof ? Our venue has moved..visit www.kingskloofmtb.co.za for our new directions. we are busy with some new bridges and trail-making...exiting future ahead !!!

Blikzem...would have been nice to know that sooner...Thanks Mojoman....will try them again this weekend.

Im sorry for the confusion...have you found our new gate ?

• 11 months later...