Ping Chaunce

Sammajoor

Does anybody have "Chaunce's" details, I bought a frame from him a month ago and he has just vanished into thin air. All his messages in my in-box have also disappeared.

Does anybody have "Chaunce's" details, I bought a frame from him a month ago and he has just vanished into thin air. All his messages in my in-box have also disappeared.

Looks like one of you has blocked the other

Bought a nice trek 6.5ssl frame from him and it was an easy transaction. He was really acommodating in terms of the payment. Bought other parts never with any problems whatsoever. Hope that the matter can sorted out easily.

I'M HERE, STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE ON THE GROUPIE, HELLO, YOUR FRAME IS SAFE AND WELL

Edited by chaunce

Jip, wheeler and dealer of note but good prices/service. Wanted to guy a cheapie road bike off him, but he told me another bike I had an option on was a better deal and I must go for it. Super nice oke.

Chaunce - looking for a excellent condition carbon frame Size 58 ... what can you come up with :thumbup:

Chaunce - looking for a excellent condition carbon frame Size 58 ... what can you come up with :thumbup:

Just for you, i have a Scott C1 Team issue, full carbon 58cm in mint condition, you will love it R5500

post-6513-0-06800800-1291308516.jpg

Edited by chaunce