Top MTB Multi day stage events in SA

Mr. Nature

Doing the SabieXperience lite next week and already hooked on this MTB lifestyle. Need to set some goals.

Please list your top Multi day stage events . Include

Ride name, location, number of days, Approximate distances daily and difficulty (1 to 10). You will note I have not limited the list as I have no real idea how many of these exist around the country but would love to ride them all. :D

:clap:

I hear Berg n Bush is (9/10)

I hear Swazi Frontier is (9/10)

Done Sani2C 4 times, excellent track & organisation but is becomming tooo big and impersonal (8/10)

Done Sabie experience 5 times. If you just cruising cool, if you're racing it's the the toughest thing I've yet to EXPERIENCE. No real vibe (7/10)

ISUZU 3 Towers, brilliant & best value for money, but can't rate it as I'm a bit biased.

Berg & bush Descent one of my favourites. But, because I love the Karoo, that makes the Pioneer freakin AWESOME. Even the hospitality of the people of the karoo, on top of that awesome desert riding, is something to behold.

Like everything, though, people look for different things from a stage race. The Epic is a lot flashier and about the prestige, while the other two races I've mentioned are about every rider, whether a star or a midfielder.

:clap:

I hear Berg n Bush is (9/10)

I hear Swazi Frontier is (9/10)

Done Sani2C 4 times, excellent track & organisation but is becomming tooo big and impersonal (8/10)

Done Sabie experience 5 times. If you just cruising cool, if you're racing it's the the toughest thing I've yet to EXPERIENCE. No real vibe (7/10)

ISUZU 3 Towers, brilliant & best value for money, but can't rate it as I'm a bit biased.

Mr.Nature you can be biased, as I have done every stage race in this country besides Imana Wild Ride, and I rate ISUZU 3 Towers as one of my best!! (p.s) Mr.Nature does that mean i can get a discount on this year race...Lol

Edited by Santa C

• 4 years later...