Bye Bye Specialized

Top Fuel

That looks nice. Nice little accent pieces. One thing that would have looked better would be a top swing front deraileur. It sits nicely behind the chain rings. Also, you need to put some protective tape on your down tube where the seat tube mounted bottle touches the down tube. I think the manufacturer screwed up drilling those holes.

That looks nice. Nice little accent pieces. One thing that would have looked better would be a top swing front deraileur. It sits nicely behind the chain rings. Also, you need to put some protective tape on your down tube where the seat tube mounted bottle touches the down tube. I think the manufacturer screwed up drilling those holes.

I think they are put there so you can put 2 bottles in easily. Without them hitting the top tube.

I built mine last night...

not so much bye bye specialized

mine was bye bye niner. Broke my air nine after four months...5 weeks later and still no frame.

post-4715-0-61661200-1293003729.jpg

I built mine last night...

not so much bye bye specialized

mine was bye bye niner. Broke my air nine after four months...5 weeks later and still no frame.

That looks great - very nice indeed. How does it ride compared to the Niner?

You need to change your logo, if you say bye to Niner.... Ha! ha!

If you stay in Pretoria, the people will admire yout bike, if you change to blue colour...

Enjoy it!! Give us news in 4 months time

In the two laps I did around the block exactly the same as the niner :)

seriously though: the angles are identical so from that respect the same. I do think it is going to be more rigid as tubing is larger and hence stiffer. The detailing on the frame is really neat and hopefully I will break her in the afternoon.

In the two laps I did around the block exactly the same as the niner :)

seriously though: the angles are identical so from that respect the same. I do think it is going to be more rigid as tubing is larger and hence stiffer. The detailing on the frame is really neat and hopefully I will break her in the afternoon.

Just a pity it's not going to glow in the dark.

You shouldn't use the word "break" so quickly after replacing your last frame.

And if you don't mind me asking - price comparison with the Niner?