little falls/strubens/weltereden park-this afternoon?

crasher

I wanted to but feeling bit under weather hence bit of rest to see how I feel for Sunday I did SMS Dave a couple hours ago to say wont make it.

Pity as I would really liked to of done it

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like some the usual suspects are ill at the moment...I know I've been on light duty for the last 2 weeks.

If my ear infection clears up sufficiently I'd love to ride but I can only make that call Saturday affie. I post an update at that time on this thread.

I have been sick since last Thursday still on antibiotics and quartizone etc trying to get well for Route 69 this Friday so running out of time.

I will hopefully be riding Route 69 this Fri,Sat and Sun so I will be out this weekend but I am keen to get these rides going again from next week

Decided I had better get back on the bike and start training, not nice watching the Giro. . . . . sorry i mean the tour of SA (lol) from the sidelines. So im keen for some good base rides

Decided I had better get back on the bike and start training, not nice watching the Giro. . . . . sorry i mean the tour of SA (lol) from the sidelines. So im keen for some good base rides

I guess you don't like your bike as much as you claimed you did, otherwise you would be on it all the time laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif. That's what happens when you ride an invisible scary bike!!

You've been down almost as long as I was already! It was many weeks ago that I saw you in the post office and you were already not all that well!!

Anyone riding this area on Sunday (27/02/11), let me know, keen to ride here.

Im keen to ride. I dont have any knowledge of the area so I hope you know some routes. What Time?

Crasher how's the Route 69 ride going? Hope you're feeling a little stronger mate.

Mr.T the guys meet in the bottom parking lot of the Virgin Active gym in Strubens Valley at 6am on Sundays but in my experience only when confirmed in this thread, not a standing arrangement in other words, don't want you waiting there unnecessarily.

I won't ride tomorrow but will definitely ride next Sunday. Propose down Beyers, past Carnivore, (+ a small loop in Avianto area), back to quarry road and home...?

Edited by Eraser

Day one was not to bad some pretty tough technical single track in sections made you work not an easy route

Today I found hard as I had pretty sore legs from day 1 (and body from an excersion over the bars) and there was quite a bit of climbing nice route though both days had lots of single track granny gear saw quite a bit of action today.

Riding has cleared all the crap off my chest so hope I have ridden myself right but hope to have good legs for tom although I doubt that will be so :(

This has been a nice event we had nice chips and burgers etc waiting for us today at finish and some of the views and scenery have been very good

Only about 60km tom with the last 8 or 10 kms on tar through the cradle so should be the easiest day...I hope :D

I am in for next Sunday Mel will confirm in the week

Im keen to ride. I dont have any knowledge of the area so I hope you know some routes. What Time?

Four of us are meeting on Hendrick Potgieter in front of Volvo/Alfa dealerships at 7am on MTBs. Going to ride to Teak Place for a lap on Blue route , then ride back.

Look for RIDE mag shirts and Santa Cruz Superlites.

Craig