I hate.........

DanNeal

wheelsuckers!!AngryAngry  Yes, that includes you, Mr. SA Flag Jersey - wheelsucker of note.  At least have the decency to ask if you can sit on my wheel.  In fact, just tell me you're going to sit on my wheel because you're not up to the strong head wind.  I don't mind pulling you all the way home!  BUT, you nearly caused a big crash this morning because I was not aware of you!!  So, next time Mr. SA Flag Jersey, I will get rid of all the snot in my nose, and sorry if it hits you, but I'm not aware of you!  Or I'll stop dead for the millipede desperately trying to cross the road, because, Mr. SA Flag Jersey, I'm not aware of you sucking wheel!  Racing is a different matter, Mr. SA Flag Jersey - but if we're out training, please be considerate next time.  Sorry Mr. SA Flag Jersey, you know who you are, but you suck.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always the people that gets beaten to the line that moans about wheelsuckers... Get over it....thats part of cycling.

I agree...just ride them off. Maybe there is another issue here, maybe Mr SA flag stole his girlfriend or something?!

Its always the people that gets beaten to the line that moans about wheelsuckers... Get over it....thats part of cycling.

Normally yes, but this time he nearly caused a big crash!  All I'm asking is please let me know you're on my wheel.  With a strong headwind it is sometimes difficult to hear even a car coming from behind.  I don't mind pulling you (because I can Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile).

Normally yes' date=' but this time he nearly caused a big crash!  All I'm asking is please let me know you're on my wheel.  With a strong headwind it is sometimes difficult to hear even a car coming from behind.  I don't mind pulling you (because I can Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile).
[/quote']

How did he almost cause this big crash...? Let me guess...He sat on your wheel and you switched him, because you were not aware of him...? LOL 

Oh...did you offer to let him 'come thru?' or was he just sitting there?
Was not even aware of the dude!  He was going at snail pace when I passed him, and next thing I know he nearly crashed into me when I had to brake for a dog.....

Ok, have to go back to work now.  I've built this bridge and I'm over it, but next time, Mr. SA Flag Jersey, you're going to k#k!  SmileTongueTongue

I hate it when the wind blows...and when I get punctures...and when I have to stop at traffic lights...and when I have to put on sunblock...and when I sweat...I HATE EVERYTHING!!! Boo F####ing hoo....

You should thank wheelsuckers as they actually make you faster.  They make sure there is clean air behind you making your ride faster.