Wearing World Champ Colours... Riders, What Does Style Guru Say??

'Dale

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: No problem.

:lol: confusion reigns. Actually I have to admit I quite like the world champ stripes, although I haven't gone beyond sock level

well i have world cup colours on my helmet in the front, but I liked the helmet thats why I bought it, bottom left you can see it, so yea but the jerseys is a bit to heavy as I see loads of cyclist with them :)

post-14028-0-24757700-1294304855.jpg

post-14028-0-05837600-1294305065.jpg

Edited by MTB_Roadie

It takes a brave man to wear that silver bibshorts, man.

You're it. :blush:

I have a nice yellow santini top that goes with it

Not a fan of world champs/national champs/competition leaders/team replica jerseys. They are very much funrider no no's. No "serious" cyclist would wear them.

Cycling kit has history and standing. Hence the world champs/national champs/competition leaders jerseys. So wear a jersey that means something to you personally - if you're serious about cycling you should be able to find something like that. If the world champs kit means something to you personally - go for it, by all means. Generally, however, it doesn't - it just happens to be on the 'sale' rack at the Argus expo....