Trion:z - Does it work??

Hawk

Ok, so everyone is having a go at Power balance bracelets but what about Trion:z bracelets???

Has anyone tried these and do they work for you??

hawk i got a trion z necklace after a shoulder op a few years back and dont bother waisting your money! but then again it must work because Ernie els wears it :lol:

mind you maybe thats why he hasnt won anything lately ;)

Let's see... vague descriptions of how the "technology" "works"... endorsements and testimonials but no double blind tests or publication in peer reviewed journals.

Their website describes them as "ionic" bracelets. I think ironic bracelets would be better.

I'll have my popcorn with salt, please.

Ja and he most likely gets paid a moerse amount to wear is as well. These pro sportsmen dont wear gear for free it costs plenty for them to be seen in your brands I even heard that Jaques Kallis got paid for wearing his hair plugs :lol: Jokes face plant Jacques is the king!

hawk i got a trion z necklace after a shoulder op a few years back and dont bother waisting your money! but then again it must work because Ernie els wears it :lol:

mind you maybe thats why he hasnt won anything lately ;)

:lol: you spot on though Agent these guys get paid top dollar to be seen wearing these things and the guy on the street things well if he is wearing it, it must work!

speaking about hair plugs .. do you remember an advert for hair studio where a woman said her husband gave her a choice of a overseas holiday or a treatment from hair studio? think that might give you an idea what these treatments cost!!

man i must say if i had the money maybe i would consider it just to feel the hair blowing in my face one last time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man it would feel good to have a full mane of golden locks again

:lol: you spot on though Agent these guys get paid top dollar to be seen wearing these things and the guy on the street things well if he is wearing it, it must work!

speaking about hair plugs .. do you remember an advert for hair studio where a woman said her husband gave her a choice of a overseas holiday or a treatment from hair studio? think that might give you an idea what these treatments cost!!

man i must say if i had the money maybe i would consider it just to feel the hair blowing in my face one last time :lol: :lol: :lol: