Unemployed Hubbers - 2011

amoryns

Hahaha awesome...

Oh I need promo staff. Female and Male the better the body the more work they will get. Looking at 18 to 28 if that includes TNT2 now hahhaa.

Send all info with pics to ricky@chaostheory.co.za

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha awesome...

Oh I need promo staff. Female and Male the better the body the more work they will get. Looking at 18 to 28 if that includes TNT2 now hahhaa.

Send all info with pics to ricky@chaostheory.co.za

Pimp? :rolleyes:

Just some advice, don't underestimate how small the world is. At one of the job interviews I was at this afternoon in Cape Town CBD, one staff is an active Hubber, the interviewer also knows the Hub and only at the end of the interview did he mention that we (he & I) had actually been in email communication a few months back concerning UNISA prescribed text books.

You never know.

Anyway, all the best with Hubbers looking for work and always great to see other Hubbers posting possible opportunities.

More & more companies are doing this before hiring someone, they look at social networking sites to see what the possible employee is like.

Ok I'm really going to reach here :D

I'm looking for a Senior .Net developer job (back end/integration - no make things pretty web pagey stuff :P ) in Sydney, Australia. I have a PR visa and will be landing in Sydney 6 September on a permanent basis.

I have over 11 years development experience ranging from environments such as Satellite tracking (Logistical fleet management and recovery),financial services (1 online bank and 2 investment houses),POS systems as well as developing reporting solutions for a major online gambling entity.

Ok I'm really going to reach here :D

I'm looking for a Senior .Net developer job (back end/integration - no make things pretty web pagey stuff :P ) in Sydney, Australia. I have a PR visa and will be landing in Sydney 6 September on a permanent basis.

I have over 11 years development experience ranging from environments such as Satellite tracking (Logistical fleet management and recovery),financial services (1 online bank and 2 investment houses),POS systems as well as developing reporting solutions for a major online gambling entity.

I have a pretty good contact that might be able to help if you need?

More & more companies are doing this before hiring someone, they look at social networking sites to see what the possible employee is like.

I realise this, why I also behave myself on Linkden and killed my Facebook account ;)

I have a pretty good contact that might be able to help if you need?

Hey Caerus, that would be awesome!!! What details of mine do you need?

Hey Caerus, that would be awesome!!! What details of mine do you need?

I will can mail him today, I'll send him the details of what you posted here, see if he can do something or at least give you a couple contacts.

I will can mail him today, I'll send him the details of what you posted here, see if he can do something or at least give you a couple contacts.

Much appreciated!! :thumbup:

Much appreciated!! :thumbup:

Only condition is you send me a bottle of Jagermeister like the one in your Avatar, it must be full ;) Email sent, so just waiting on him

Edited by Caerus

Only condition is you send me a bottle of Jagermeister like the one in your Avatar, it must be full ;) Email sent, so just waiting on him

I'd be a happy man if I could source myself a bottle that size!!! Unfortunately it's an inflatable....deflating I know :lol:

HI

I have a position available In Bloemfontein. Technician on Atm,s Point of sale, and computers. Hardware and software. Requirements A+ N+ , at least MCP. Salary depending on exp.

Regards

Paul

As we all know, sport is a brand rich environment. Does anyone know of any rep positions within the sport brand environment?

Hi

Are there any hubbers looking for work in the motor industry, if so I have a recruitment company that only deals with the motor industry.

Motorstaff is the company's name and they can call me anytime.

Cheers

Garth

garth@motorstaff.co.za

Edited by Mr. G

Brother-in-law is looking to appoint someone for a job in sales. It will consist of a basic salary, car allowance and commissions. He is also looking for someone in an office based sales role for anyone who doesn’t want to be on the road. Here again there will again be a basic salary and commission. Office is in Lonehill, JHB.

Sales in what field?

Sorry, been incommunicado...

Positions have not been filled - they sell labels, forms, stickers etc.