Unemployed Hubbers - 2011

amoryns

Worried about what your wife is getting up to?

Not at all, just seen the light. ;) It may also mean not having to go to Oz just yet :thumbup:

Edited by Caerus

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is anyone with motor industry experience, I have a recruitment company that deals only in the motor industry. Send your c.v to garth@motorstaff.co.za.

If there is anyone with motor industry experience, I have a recruitment company that deals only in the motor industry. Send your c.v to garth@motorstaff.co.za.

What kind of experience? Even IT in the motor industry?

Hi Guys

I have started a new company which allows you to be head-hunted for your talents as well as increasing your earning potential by allowing other agencies to use you.

We are looking for any staff to do with eventing, whether you are a model, bartender, promotional person etc the list goes on and on..

Get on today!!! Drop me a PM with your user name and I will upgrade you to a premium account otherwise there are free options available.

Thanks

Ricky

post-1280-0-69019100-1318674138.png

post-1280-0-95448400-1318674170.jpg

I know of a job for a statistical programmer in Bloemfontein (no experience required). Requires relevant qualification

And also a Senior HR Coordinator in Pretoria. Min of 5 years required.

If anyone is interested, let me know via PM :D

Edited by P.A.K.

Job needed ASAP :blush: Pretoria area.

Well my turn! My name is Leon and I'm 19 years old. I'm a full time cyclist and only spending money on cycling atm, I want to ride for a Pro team in S.A. some day. I got a sponsor for next year :clap: Team HVAC, need a job to pay for petrol and accommodation @ races and to pay rent. I currently live with my girlfriend and her mother after I got kicked out of home for personal reasons, I sell bike parts and cellphones to get me a few bucks in the month. Pretty happy without money, but it's needed to get my cycling where I want it to be and I need to get my own place or pay rent where I live now.

I live in Pretoria and would do any job for a few bucks. I'm great with my hands and would like to work in a bicycle shop. I'm a wiz with pc's, repairing cell phones and I'm a born salesman.

The cellphone business is slow so need to get a job... Have a look at my business's site that I made by myself:

www.maxi-teck.co.za

Any help please! :thumbup: I'll even deliver pizza's! I can also forward my CV.

Thanks,

Leon!

Here is my CV, if anyone wants to have a look. BTW, I have a car :)

If you're gonna post your pvt details in a document on the interwebs, at least pdf it first :unsure:

Hi guys, I'm looking for any kind of part time student job in Port Elizabeth. Please get hold of me if you know of anything. Thanks a lot

St Stithians Boys College in Randburg holds a Gr10 camp each year near Lydenburg. The camp is an outdoor adventure for the boys and includes many activities such as hiking, rock climbing, abseiling, rafting and mountain biking.

We require the services of a bike mechanic for the week of the camp. Rides take place twice a day in the mid morning/mid afternoon. The main responsibilities are the maintenance of the bikes between rides i.e. brake cables/pads, gear cables/derailleur’s, pedal/crank/BB’s and puncture repair.

The College has 20 bikes which the various groups use to complete the mountain biking section of the camp. The bikes are reasonable for the use intended – Flat pedals, Alivio components, V Brakes etc. However letting some 16 year olds loose ensures that they are sometimes damaged through falls, or poor skills.

In addition the person would assist other staff members with the rides on the farm when maintenance allows (which is almost always). These rides take place over about 12-15km of rocky jeep track, farm roads and a small amount of single track. This would involve either leading the ride or acting as sweeper for the back markers, and assisting along the way with mechanical problems that occur. Your own bike for this would be a plus.

Activity staff stay in tents at various sites and the boys hike from activity to activity. You would need to bring your own camping kit (sleeping bag, mattress, stove etc) and anything else to live for the week. The College can provide a tent/stove if you don’t have your own. You will need to provide your own food for the week.

We would like to travel up with the bike trailer on the eve of Friday 18th November to set up on Saturday. The 1st group would start the riding on Sunday 20th. The camp ends and we will return to Jhb on the afternoon of Friday 25th November.

The pay for the week is R3000. Depending on your employment situation you may have to deduct some tax from this as well as factor in the cost of your food for the week.

If you are interested in this please PM me with a short CV with your bike mechanic/maintenance experience and cycling experience. We would like to have a person confirmed by early October.

Jamie Croly

Position available for a Senior HR co-ordinator in Centurion

Qualifications:

REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES

Sound knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation

Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications

Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills

Strong verbal and written communication skills

Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality

Strong attention to detail

Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and manage projects

Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients

MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

High School diploma or educational equivalent and 5 years experience in an office environment or within an HR

function; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience

Send me a PM if you are interested

Edited by P.A.K.

Is there any body who's company needs a network / systems administrator? I am getting tired of receiving my salary late every month... :(

Edited by DisNetEk

Is there any body who's company needs a network / systems administrator? I am getting tired of receiving my salary late every month... :(

where are do you live?

Hi,

My GF is urgently looking for a secreterial / bookkeeping position in the West Rand / Krugersdorp area

She can do accounting up to TB and have verious diplomas from Damlin / Boston and Softline Pastel

If any hubbers know of anything, please drop me an e-mail - corneald@afsi.co.za

Thanks

Edited by Cycleshark