Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

clearly BigH does not now how to use google .... Lions going do some serious damage this year.

Edited by Slowbee

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

........... sjoe!!!!!! I just did some serias searching on Google for Lions supporters and it came up page after page with blank pages!!!!!!!

Ouch :(

clearly BigH does not now how to use google .... Lions going do some serious damage this year.

In which sport?

In which sport?

...... you kinow that guy called Hansie????????

eating people in the kruger

Did ya read about those two morons over december who got in a fist fight at the kruger park? seems to have been a road rage type thingy. Anyway, some photographer filmed the incident, and park officials are gonna send them fines for getting out of their cars.

........... sjoe!!!!!! I just did some serias searching on Google for Lions supporters and it came up page after page with blank pages!!!!!!!

Nee my OOm! check us this year !!!!!:clap:

Nee my OOm! check us this year !!!!!:clap:

The Lions/Golden Lions/Transvaal has never been the same since Naas won the Curry cup form them in the rain on Eliispark....... since then you guys have been saying "wutch us naxt yur"!!!!!!!

The Lions/Golden Lions/Transvaal has never been the same since Northern Tranvaal/Blue bulls Naas won the Curry cup form them in the rain on Eliispark hauled out their cheque book and bought players which Lions/Golden Lions/Transvaal coached and trained as youngsters...... since then you guys have been saying "wutch us naxt yur"!!!!!!!

Fixed !

Fixed !

It was at about the same time when Naas said those famous words....."Look at the scoreboard" and "COWBOYS DO NOT CRY"

Boooo hooo hooo boooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!