40k bike hijacked?

RABUBI

Where are they being sold? If it's 2nd-hand shops then it should be easy to identify them and start a campaign. If that's not the case then surely public awareness would help here?

Then again you are dealing with one of the most corrupt gangs i've seen on my travels, the south african police service.

Mozambique.

I live in Centurion and the day my bike was stolen from my garage two inspectors came out within an hour of reporting it, another guy came and took finger prints and another two inspectors came to question the estate security gaurds that same evening. It was also a Sunday on which all this happened. I never got my bike back but I felt that the Lyttelton police did an amazing job! I was blown away! No I'm not a cop and I in general I don't think they come close to the calibre of police in first world countries but they do surprise me from time to time. Thanks Lyttelton Police for making an effort and for taking my case seriously.

I had my bike stolen from my driveway. I phoned my security company before I phoned the police. I got no response from the charge office number so I went into the station to report it. Finally managed to get a case number after an hour of explaining and filling in forms. No response after that... :huh: I really wasn't expecting to get it back. We can't convict criminals with evidence, what are the chances of them finding a stolen bicycle even with a description...?

Mozambique.

Ditto, i have not seen it for myself but been told there is a small shop just before the border on their side that has some of the most awesome bikes at killer prices.this makes me sick to know that some p#&ck is paying some other p$%cks in sa to steel bikes to sell there. as i said dont have first hand knowledge of this just herd from someone ( LBS owner actually ).

Ditto, i have not seen it for myself but been told there is a small shop just before the border on their side that has some of the most awesome bikes at killer prices.this makes me sick to know that some p#&ck is paying some other p$%cks in sa to steel bikes to sell there. as i said dont have first hand knowledge of this just herd from someone ( LBS owner actually ).

Im sure Yang would know if there was something as blatantly obvious as that going on.

Why did they mention that his friend was Portuguese? Why does that matter. They did not mention that the robbers were black or monkeys.

Boerseun was sy hande voor hy piepie

ienglisher was sy hande na hy ge-piepie het

Porra was sy hanne terwyl hy piepie!!!!!!!!!!

I think if the crooks are getting away with this crap, and the police are "helping" their efforts, then seek your own justice. Chances are, youll feel much better about life and a whole lot less frustrated