Giant Anthem 29er or Trek Hi Pro 29er

Kozin

Call Paul at olympic Im sure you could get one for 26k , myself and my mate are collecting ours today. I was shocked when I weighed the bike before thge tubeless conversion and it came in at 11.7kg a fair amount lighter than the other brands. As for the STD wheels they were not that heavy 1.8kg so you will spend about 6k to loose about 200g

What size is that for 11.7kg?

What sort of tubeless conversion are you getting done? Just Stan's tape or full rubber strips?

What tyres are you using?

I went through the same process and finally ended up with the Giant. R26 k it is very well specced and widely available. Also liked the fact that it is stocked in may bike shops. I have the silver version but see it also comes in white.

A magic upgrade from a 26" hardtail so my rising comparison is definately not justified. Everything just rolls better. Only gripe. I HATE the saddle. Will have to upgrade to something more plush. I think that the Fizik saddle on a hardtail would qualify as an inquisition instrument of torture. 2 hours on that and would confess to anything!

What size is that for 11.7kg?

What sort of tubeless conversion are you getting done? Just Stan's tape or full rubber strips?

What tyres are you using?

my bike weighed in at 12.2 for a large with pedals and a heavier Alliante seat but lighter carbon bars and seatpost

surprisingly bike weighs 12.5ish with conversion but using the heavier 2.2 Saguaro which weigh in at 760 grams each and used 3 scoops of stans per wheel

I used rim tape and a valve and removed the inner green lining and one bomb sealed it goooood

the wheels are well sturdy but must admit it is very smooth and the 10 speed XT is much better than my old XT