Sabie pre-ride

amoryns

YES YES YES! If only cause me and LittleBen are there Wink. BTW BrotherBen and his partner will also be going.

I found it very useful last year. It did help having seen the course before and being psychologically ready I guess. Besides that it was just a very lekker weekend and it not being a 'race' was more laidback and social. What better than being able to ride your bike for 3 days with no pressure and it's better than being at work on Friday thats for sure.

So ......................... see you there Big%20smile

I thought about doing it but it will spoil the surprise of Dennis's routes!

As the TCS guys and girls would say 'pissie' smiley19.gif

I thought about doing it but it will spoil the surprise of Dennis's routes!

As the TCS guys and girls would say 'pissie' smiley19.gif

aah, but you aren't a TCS guy, so you can't LOL

So then in DR's words you 'woozie'!

Was thinking to comment on how LB remembers details of the route but I ..................... no that's just inviting scathing comment from my 'friend' Etwerp so I'll leave it!

hehe, Etwerp............now that is both a "Pissie" and a "Woozie", he wouldn't even contemplate a ride such as Sabie X Wink

But seriously, is it just you and LBB going down in your cab or is BBB and partner going with ? Where are you staying ?

hehe' date=' Etwerp............now that is both a "Pissie" and a "Woozie", he wouldn't even contemplate a ride such as Sabie X Wink

But seriously, is it just you and LBB going down in your cab or is BBB and partner going with ? Where are you staying ?

[/quote']

I got my priorities right.  1. Buy larnie full sus.  2. Ride Sabie X

Oh and as fr calling me a Pissie and Woozie, you pay for my entry and I there!!

Was thinking to comment on how LB remembers details of the route but I ..................... no that's just inviting scathing comment from my 'friend' Etwerp so I'll leave it!

AGGGGG oupa BigBen, don't worry, I was just pulling your socks.

ewep2007-10-25 07:08:18

hehe' date=' Etwerp............now that is both a "Pissie" and a "Woozie", he wouldn't even contemplate a ride such as Sabie X Wink

[/quote']

I got my priorities right.  1. Buy larnie full sus.  2. Ride Sabie X

Oh and as fr calling me a Pissie and Woozie, you pay for my entry and I there!!

LOL

But you had a larney full suss !!

Actually not hey.  I find the new H/T more comfortable.  Would love a 'dale or Spec full sus though, with a Fox RP3 rear shock!

Actually not hey.  I find the new H/T more comfortable.  Would love a 'dale or Spec full sus though' date=' with a Fox RP3 rear shock! [/quote']

ewep, you've got low aspirations I'd refuse to ride unless BB buys you a Giant with a RP23 rear shock.

Thug, unfortunately all cars full (me, my better half, LBB and his photographer mate in mine, BBB, his better half and his partner with his actual partner in their car). Doesn't make sense now that I've read that but ja!

We staying at Gecko Inn a house that I always rent for these occasions.

Come anyway, it's great fun!

mrmed whats this 'unless BB buys you' stuff huh? I don't own a titanium Colonargo thingamig with Eyetie groupset and stuff, Etwerp is well off enough to get his own stuff! On the other hand Giant's are a dime a dozen so I may be able to swing 500ZAR to get him one if he wants to go that low! An RP23 on a Giant is like putting 20" spinners on a Camry Wink

Ok I'm outta here for an hour or so, let the 'flaming' begin!