5 abreast on William Nicol in the mist

pastapouch

If or rather when they get run over, please don't ask me to take part in a protest ride or donate money because the guy/girl left their family behind with mountain of hospital bills.

+1

Typical arrogant roadies idiots, these guys are responsible for the cycling road rage out there. In CT all over these pricks ride like they own the road. Once i gave a quick hoot at 3 guys riding abreast as i needed to overtake and when i started moving past them one of them slapped my passenger window. My 3 year old daughter was in the back seat and lucky for them i didnt want to cause a scene in front of her. But if she wasnt in the car i wouldve slammed my brakes in front of them then taken my shambok and given the dick a jolly good whipping. These guys make me ashamed to call myself a cyclist.

Net vir jou reggehelp

Would love to know at what time this happened... could it be the Engen group?

Aren't you part of the Engen group ?

'They' never answered my question here either thumbdown.gif Guess they are not hubbers then? blink.gif

Maybe, or maybe there are one or two silent onesohmy.gif

Typical arrogant roadies, these guys are responsible for the cycling road rage out there. In CT all over these pricks ride like they own the road. Once i gave a quick hoot at 3 guys riding abreast as i needed to overtake and when i started moving past them one of them slapped my passenger window. My 3 year old daughter was in the back seat and lucky for them i didnt want to cause a scene in front of her. But if she wasnt in the car i wouldve slammed my brakes in front of them then taken my shambok and given the dick a jolly good whipping. These guys make me ashamed to call myself a cyclist.

What a bunch of cowardly ar$eholes :angry:

Same Sh!*t different day. I say knock their handlebars with your mirrors.

Ooh ooh backlash coming...

Edited by exclusive

There isn't much we can do about it though is there? These riders just spoil it for the rest of us that do try to stay safe and keep other road users happy. Its much the same with the 4x4 community, 98% of drivers are responsible and care for the environment and then the other 2% just rip up new tracks and give the anti-4x4 clans more ammo to point fingers at us.

They were talking about there pots and pans.... bloody roady'sidiots

Fixed it for you.

Could have been mtb'ers doing road training and thinking they're out on the trail.

There isn't much we can do about it though is there? These riders just spoil it for the rest of us that do try to stay safe and keep other road users happy. Its much the same with the 4x4 community, 98% of drivers are responsible and care for the environment and then the other 2% just rip up new tracks and give the anti-4x4 clans more ammo to point fingers at us.

Good post! thumbup1.gif

Guest agteros

Aren't you part of the Engen group ?

Not at all! Went there once, and found them quite irresponsible. Will not ride with them EVER again. For road rides I either go ride in the south, do the Tour de Lounge, do the occasional club ride or go out alone. Mostly I just do the Tour de Lounge