• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is art...
Will struggle to get this on you bike rack

The real question is ... why would you want to ?LOL

Hey Legend....been a while huh!

Listen' date=' I know we can't all have good taste! Wink

The handlebars are like that because it gives a more natural hand position. People who have tried it said it doesn't take any getting used to and gives more confidence and control.

[/quote']

Hello Sir.

Ya, you are right, our taste can't be the same EVERYWHERE... ;-)

Sorry, what was that? You already going into the "healthy" position on a bike thingy? Since when is that important? Embarrassed

To make it more natural one should probably also put some anatomically formed cork-grips on the handlebar to make it even more comfortable. Wink

but hey, no offence! If you like I could organize you a pair of mudflaps, lights and reflectory for the bike to make it safer!

TheLegend2007-10-30 04:01:23

Nice Bike! spider Pig reckons that bike can double as a Uni-Cycle... Ja you remove the front wheel and use that fork magiggy as a seat Pig

Waa Laa - Uni-Cycle

If you like I could organize you a pair of mudflaps' date=' lights and reflectory for the bike to make it safer!
[/quote']

Now that would be taking it a bit too far! ShockedBig%20smile

Hey "MintSauce" - why are you looking at or even posting on a thread you started saying :

"I dont CARE what anyone else says ..." !!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey "MintSauce" - why are you looking at or even posting on a thread you started saying :

I don't quite get what you're implying...? Just because I don't care that anyone disagrees with me doesn't mean I don't care to hear their opinionsErmm

I don't quite get what you're implying...? Just because I don't care that anyone disagrees with me doesn't mean I don't care to hear their opinionsErmm

If I have to explain it then it would show that I care which I don't so I'm not LOL