ANTI-CYCLIST (Cape Town)

Icycling

Name:
Anti-Cyclists
Type:
Description:
Have you ever had the feeling of running over a cyclist simply because he's in your way while your driving? Ever been bewildered by cars driving with bicycles on them? Have you ever wanted to throttle a cyclist because of his road behaviour? Maybe you can't understand why cyclists think they above the laws of the road?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of those questions please feel free to join in with the hatred against cyclists- eurgh!

Terms and Conditions apply, I am not responsible for what is posted on this site; if you don't like my views then tough sh*t; otherwise feel free to enjoy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:
Anti Cyclists Federation
Type:
Description:
Dedicated to ridding this fine nation of one of its most widespread pests, the Cyclist. For too long they have disobeyed our road rules and not used the allocated cycle paths. No longer will we stand for these lycra clad rodents infecting our streets, and like a stick in their stokes, we will stop them.

Office:
Any road , street highway or couldersack. Its a mobile office

Recent News

Recently i observed a cyclist fall off his bike at a set of traffic lights, i laughed loudly. Then a week later when in melbourne, i saw a cyclist get his front tyre stuck in the tram lines and he ate sh*t over the handle bars straight into a passing vehicle. Unfortunately he was unhurt, but good signs all round.

these peopl all have on thing in common - related groups are hate groups too. they have chips on their shoulder - don't stress they are all ****'s

Quote on facebook: "A chatroom war is kinda like the Special Olympics. Even if you do win you're still a little retarted!"

I think I'm gonna start a "All cyclists are a little special group" on FB. Since the creator of the Anti cyclist group left I decided to try and delete the group. I asked all the members to remove themselve so that we can get the group closed. No I'm getting messages from well known cyclists telling me that they wont leave the group because they are making a stand.

FFS!! Stand over over get your ass out of the group. Technically It does not exist anymore and justs sits there for everyone to see.

Wonder if there's any way of posting this on his 'group'?

Global domination by Cyclists! Yeehaw LOL

Paris - The city of light has put the wheels in motion for more eco-friendly transport when more than 10 000 gleaming grey bicycles went up for rental at hundreds of stations across the city.

The mayor of Paris, Bertrand Delanoe, unveiled the bicycle rental scheme to encourage residents and tourists to pedal their way along the Seine, past the Louvre and around the Eiffel Tower, cutting back traffic and reducing pollution.

The new service called Velib will "bring to Paris lovers a bit more air, a bit more innovation and as its name suggests, a lot more liberty," Delanoe said at a ceremony to launch the scheme.

Velib, a contraction of the French words "velo" (bike) and "liberte" (freedom), is modelled on a successful scheme in the city of Lyon run by advertising giant JC Decaux.

Paris is joining such European cities as Barcelona, Geneva, Stockholm, Oslo and Vienna that offer bicycle rental to try to reduce the number of cars in big cities, improve air quality and provide a fun alternative to the metro.