ANTI-CYCLIST (Cape Town)

Icycling

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all join that group on facebook and then turn it into a pro-cycling group.

We should all conspire , BUHAHA....Evil%20Smile

I was thinking the anti anti-cyclist group.

I been baned from the cureent 1!

But you IT guys - can you retrieve posing that were posted and now deleted? I want to hand the over to the President of CSA - my lawyer!

20071029_090433_n718641760_4155.jpg

That is a nice looking kit, do u get any other benefits to riding for Mcdonalds?

Where do i sign up?

About 30 cyclists joined this group since last night...Thumbs%20Up About 45 of the ''anti's'' are now cyclists...LOL

Just read this on the groups wall...quite funny..

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile5/925/10/t718641760_4440.jpg

Shannon De Beer wrote
at 3:32pm yesterday

NOTICE TO ALL CYCLISTS...
Are you trying to act stupid or are you NOT acting?
This group is not for you to join
WE DONT want to hear your silly pathetic justifications as to how "COOL" cycling is.
WE DO WANT you to get out our way and stop thinking youre saving the world coz you ride a f**king bicycle.LOL :-)
This madness must end.
In future . please mail me directly if you want to bitch about something and refrain from polluting my forum as you do our roads.
I am banning all PRO-ACTIVE cyclists here and will do so in the future.Your time is over now,this is NOT your place to fight with me or any of this groups' members.
We want to discuss this problem amongst ourselves WITHOUT your "Divine intervention"
Now...get on your bike and bugger off into the sunset...losers!

I really think that we should take note on what this person is saying. I agree with him that we need to start acting responsible...I however don't agree with name calling etc.

This is really what I have been trying to hi-lite for a while. We cannot get respect unless we earn it.

I really think that we should take note on what this person is saying. I agree with him that we need to start acting responsible...I however don't agree with name calling etc.

This is really what I have been trying to hi-lite for a while. We cannot get respect unless we earn it.

Go and read the introduction of this persons group. This is where my respect for this d**s ended.