CRC order shipping method?

Chubba

Ordered some kit from CRC, got free shipping, but where do you have the option to select the type of shipping? Royal Mail or Courier? Did i miss something?

There's a little drop-arrow thingy near the shipping total that brings up a list of options.

****, didn't see that!

Thanks

Edited by Chubba

Don't take Royal Mail!!! Rather add your order to a buddies or order more stuff to get the free shipping method or pay extra for Courier. I've placed 2 orders now using Royal Mail and on both occasions my package just never got here and it's such a drag getting them to send a replacement.

Don't take Royal Mail!!! Rather add your order to a buddies or order more stuff to get the free shipping method or pay extra for Courier. I've placed 2 orders now using Royal Mail and on both occasions my package just never got here and it's such a drag getting them to send a replacement.

my order was in excess on R3k so got free shipping. does this mean they send it by courier?

They appear to have dropped one of the courier companies as an option? Or am I losing my marbles? I seem to think they had both UPS and DHL, now only the latter?

Anyone notice this?

Parcel force should have the package in SA by Friday. You should have a notice in the post by monday to collect a parcel at your Post Office.

Just placed an order last night, I got free shipping with Parcel Force. I hope thats the way to have gone. I also noticed no UPS service offered, or for an xtra R562 I could go via courier. I went with the Parcel Force option. As far as I remeber Paqrcel Force is nothing to do with the Post Office in the UK.

Edited by Caerus

Just placed an order last night, I got free shipping with Parcel Force. I hope thats the way to have gone. I also noticed no UPS service offered, or for an xtra R562 I could go via courier. I went with the Parcel Force option. As far as I remeber Paqrcel Force is nothing to do with the Post Office in the UK.

Parcel Force is owned by the Royal Mail, but is run as an international courier company separately to the UK letter service.

Parcel Force is Royal Mail - Its like SAPO with Speed Services.

But I had not problem with the "Royal Mail" option, got my goods in less than two weeks. Tracked it on ParcelForce site till it got to Cape Town. Next day it was at my local SAPO.

Parcel force should have the package in SA by Friday. You should have a notice in the post by monday to collect a parcel at your Post Office.

Exciting stuff!

Hi there

Use the "free shipping" method.

I have used both options in the past, and the one with DHL (that I payed extra for because I needed the item sooner) sook EXACTLY as long as regular shipping.

The DHL package changes hands locally (propably because I am outlying) to another courier company, and my extra $ was for nothing.

Regular shipping to my PO Box usuallu arrives on the 6th workday after ordering.

Happy shopping

Good luck with normal mail:

Order Item Status: Complete

Shipping Method: Royal Mail International | Shipping Date: 05/01/2011 00:00:00 SRAM Force Brakeset 2011 - Pair F&R 1117.57 ZAR Dispatched

Still waiting for this order :thumbdown:

Ordered some kit from CRC, got free shipping, but where do you have the option to select the type of shipping? Royal Mail or Courier? Did i miss something?

Kit.....like in clothing? :blink:

Sheeeeeetttt man, get ready to have a heart attack in that case! I've also learned the hard way.

It really works out much more expensive than local clothing!

For parts, hell yeah, then it is a bargain, but clothes :o

Hope you knew this when you ordered?

I ordered Assos bibs which they had on a massive sale, but by the time I paid all the taxes and import duties it was R400 or R500 more expensive than in our stores!