Partners & The Hub

Caerus

Here is a pic of my one GF, she never complains when I am on the hub, buy stuff on CRC or ride my other GF

Wanna swop??? My wife for your GF in the pic?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my fellow hubbers, time for me to pack it in for the evening, got a bit of a cardio workout to do :o. Damn, it tough being a cyclist sometimes :D

Yip, five minutes ago, was hubbing, checking tv and trying to communicate with the mies. Got k@kked out for being on the hub as usual.

Same here. :D :D :D

Here is a pic of my one GF, she never complains when I am on the hub, buy stuff on CRC or ride my other GF

Damn your girlfriend is hot :drool:

Bwah ha ha, you better make it very short then. Thank goodness the wife has her own computer.

No matter how short he tries to make it, the time spent doing that post is sure to guaruntee him being in groot *** :) going to have to file for hub privelleges in triplicate once she hands him his balls back :clap:

Edited by covie

The power of social networking and other forms of social media is now an integrated part of society... The world is evolving, hence this thread...

I share interesting talking points on the Hub with ma Babe.

And she laughs and frowns with me... ;)

The power of social networking and other forms of social media is now an integrated part of society... The world is evolving, hence this thread...

I share interesting talking points on the Hub with ma Babe.

And she laughs and frowns with me... ;)

Im the same. Its amazing how huge its become, in a relatively short space of time, although the social networking, can also be construed as "unsocial networking"

Which are you preferring? :unsure:

I enjoy both but can see myself putting in more hours on the road.

Even when I ride MTB I ride 10 - 15km each way on the road to get there and back.

Have not ridden this week, have not been feeling 100% and don't want to get sick :(

I enjoy both but can see myself putting in more hours on the road.

Even when I ride MTB I ride 10 - 15km each way on the road to get there and back.

Have not ridden this week, have not been feeling 100% and don't want to get sick :(

If i could afford a third bike, it would be a road bike. Had one as a youngster though, when I get to Oz (eventually) I will get one :clap:

The Miesies got her own Hub name with more posts than I. Only problem is we just have the 1 computer and 2gig per month!!