Partners & The Hub

Caerus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend so much time at the beach surfing or lifesaving training with my kids and when I sit at the computer I have to share my forum time between the hub, edirt (MX and offroad forum - I used to be big into biking and if I could afford it still would) and suss (surfing site). And then there's Facebook, but she uses that MUCH more than I do. Fortunately there's 4 PC's, a laptop and a Macbook in the house. Room for everyone to get their fix. But I usually only forum it during work time too, so the SWAMBO hasn't coined the 'are you on the hub again?' on me yet.

I just stole my laptop back to get my hub fix for the evening..... I got the "oh for f***sakes! Dont you get enough of this during the day when you are supposed to be working?? Its my Birthday and you are still on the hub........." So, gues this is going to be a short session tonight :blush:

I get it LOTS!!!! I get told that I must mar stay at my laptop on 'thehub' because that is all I do every evening - then she goes to bed.

Heavy days! Sometimes I just kill time on the hub too, so I am also to blame. Anyways, us hubbers will never win i guess.

I have gotten the wife into cycling and even got her a saddle and crankset with granny gear off the hub. Then she is happy. Otherwise, it's not AYOBA!

Guess it's all about time management (and having another tab open on a different website) :lol:

Well just got the old proverbial death stare, and "are you still on the hub " :lol: I best do as I'm told. :(