Where are you riding tomorrow?

Woofie

Ninety Niner on Saturday!

Three Passes Cycle Tour on Sunday!

So that is 108km on Saturday and 77km on Sunday = 185km

You are still 15km short of a double! (technically a double should be completed in one sitting)

So that is 108km on Saturday and 77km on Sunday = 185km

You are still 15km short of a double! (technically a double should be completed in one sitting)

You can always try the weekend after next

Saturday - Wilde Fruit - 94km

Sunday - Medallion - 106km

=200km :clap: (ook maar netnet!)

Edited by Tankman

I am doing an easy ride. Edgemead out to top of Chappies...+ 45 mins further out (probably up Ou Kaapse Weg), then return the same way. Should get in about 120km, then its the Rollercoaster on Sunday. :blink:

Dunno yet i have option of 3 rides tommorow, 2 road and 1 MTB. Prefer to do MTB but i've not been on the road bike much so :blush:

24 hour race in Witbank with ZimboJohn and IdeJongh... :clap:

So excited... towards a great charity!

Enjoy everyone...

Chicken Pie -> Mast -> Round the hill to Pecanwood -> back onto Satellite Station Road -> over the mountain Singletrack -> fly down the other side to Van Gaalens for brunch -> Repeat in reverse order.

I am doing an easy ride. Edgemead out to top of Chappies...+ 45 mins further out (probably up Ou Kaapse Weg), then return the same way. Should get in about 120km, then its the Rollercoaster on Sunday. :blink:

Are you going alone?

You dont want to join up with the other guys and do 99er route?

PM me your number.

Not sooo keen on riding out wellington way, but if the attendance is good, then it will be nice, otherwise chappies sounds nice

:)

Are you going alone?

You dont want to join up with the other guys and do 99er route?

PM me your number.

Not sooo keen on riding out wellington way, but if the attendance is good, then it will be nice, otherwise chappies sounds nice

:)

Sorry Woofie, only picked this up now :unsure: .

Yip, ended up out there alone, sooo many riders onthe route though, cars were struggling for space onthe roads :blink: .

I am literally gonna have to be out there by 6:15am latest, if I wanna get some climbs up Chappies without even me having to dodge a couple of slower climbers (believe me, that doesnt happen often).

I am going to do the "Peninsula Tour", but might be out there doing Chappies Hill Repeats / even better, Suikerbossie Repeats :o