Ergon grips

Sawdust

Does anyone use Ergon grips and is it worth it? I am looking specifically at the GX1 model which is fairly light.

I like bar ends, but don't want to get the Ergon grip with the built-in bar ends as I remove them from time to time, depending on the terrain.

Who sells them around here? I see you can get them on CRC.

post-15697-0-92338200-1297413243.jpg

I've been using the Ergons with the bar ends for the last 3 years (on my 3rd set). I absolutely love em. It took a bit of time getting used to the wider end section, as your hands are not gripping around the handle bar, but simply over it. With a good pair of gloves, you will find that hand fatigue is minimised. The only reason not to consider the bar end option is if you ride mostly short rides, or if you are a purist who do not want to put bar ends with riser bars.

Bought and used a set for JoBerg2C (ones with bar ends)

Absolutely loved them, but take them off for the short stuff (I'm a weight weenie)

Some people reported a small loss comfort in technical stuff. maybe for a ride or 2