EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

very credible 3rd spot for Moreno on the queen stage of tdf

geez, the new evo looks nice

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tdf13st18mw-12moser.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot was made of the dual for Green between him and Cav before the race and it turned out to be a non event. Mr Sagan creamed it.

Half of me was actually hoping for a closer battle but I can say I am pleased he won it so convincingly! :) :)

very credible 3rd spot for Moreno on the queen stage of tdf

geez, the new evo looks nice

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tdf13st18mw-12moser.jpg

Schmaak them shoes.

SAGAN REPEATS VICTORY IN GREEN AT THE 100th TdF!

Boytjie!

post-12015-0-90937400-1374338194_thumb.jpg

What is the chance of him winning World's? If Slovakia can send a decent team with him and finish is not your average flat sprint, maybe.

What is the chance of him winning World's? If Slovakia can send a decent team with him and finish is not your average flat sprint, maybe.

He'll have to freelance, man.

"You can't repeat the same identical scenario every year," Sagan said. "In the end, I can only be satisfied as I had announced that my objective was the green jersey and I'm won it. I was able to rely on the help of my team, especially on the stage I won to Albi."

Now that the Tour is over and the begining of the Rider tranfer period is not too far off has anyone any ideas who Cannondale might be targeting as their main GC contender??

Think this is going to be interesting - a lot of changes in some of the teams coming up.

Edited by nickc

Now that the Tour is over and the begining of the Rider tranfer period is not too far off has anyone any ideas who Cannondale might be targeting as their main GC contender??

Think this is going to be interesting - a lot of changes in some of the teams coming up.

Too early to say.

Not even rumours.

Gonna be intriguing indeed.

Uran, I hope.

Heehee

post-12015-0-16509400-1374553453_thumb.jpg

Everyone`s fun team of the Tour.

Between them and Sagan plenty of entertainment !!

While things are quiet on the international cycling front and to help prevent post Tour blues here is my "Factory" Dale: :whistling:

Carbon Flash 29er.

Note the Sharks sticker on the Lefty - there to install fear and anguish in the other riders when waiting in the shute for the start of a race !!

post-3699-0-11783900-1374580949.jpg

post-3699-0-31317500-1374581099.jpg

Edited by nickc