EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

Must say I like the 2014 Dale's (road)

And the Evo starting with 105! (Replacing the supersix?)

Yeah, the Evo was introduced in 2011 in the PRO peloton.

Won Eurobike of the year 2012 and 2013.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Evo was introduced in 2011 in the PRO peloton.

Won Eurobike of the year 2012 and 2013.

Probably not hi mod? Just a Evo logo on a supersix frame.

The light blue Evo Ultegra has my name on it..

Probably not hi mod? Just a Evo logo on a supersix frame.

The light blue Evo Ultegra has my name on it..

It's an all together new carbon weave with some other non-disclosed technology involved.

The Hi-Mod production is in the past...

Edited by ' Dale

Peter Sagan has outlined his goals for the 2014 season, saying that he is determined to try to win two of the top Spring Classics that he had near-misses in this year.

“Milan Sanremo and Flanders are for me personally the most interesting events. They are the biggest Classics in Italy and Belgium. I would like to win them, focussing on them the most in the upcoming season,” he told Sport.sk.

Read more: http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/15894/Sagan-gunning-to-win-Milan-Sanremo-and-Ronde-Van-Vlaanderen-in-2014.aspx#ixzz2m3jZSWj7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Team Cannondale today announced it has completed its roster for the 2014 professional cycling season with the signing of French rider Jean-Marc Marino. Remarkably, 30 year-old Marino is the team's first French rider.

Born in 1983 in Castres, at the foot of the French Pyrenees, Marino is an experienced domestique who has spent his career to date with a number of French teams. Marino turned professional in 2006 and joined Team Credit Agricole. After three seasons with the team, he moved to Sojasun, but the Sojasun team was shut down at the end of 2013, which left Marino without an employer for 2014.

Team Cannondale today announced it has completed its roster for the 2014 professional cycling season with the signing of French rider Jean-Marc Marino. Remarkably, 30 year-old Marino is the team's first French rider.

Born in 1983 in Castres, at the foot of the French Pyrenees, Marino is an experienced domestique who has spent his career to date with a number of French teams. Marino turned professional in 2006 and joined Team Credit Agricole. After three seasons with the team, he moved to Sojasun, but the Sojasun team was shut down at the end of 2013, which left Marino without an employer for 2014.

I wonder if that means they are getting Sojasun as a co sponser as the media has been reporting.

I wonder if that means they are getting Sojasun as a co sponser as the media has been reporting.

Really... Didn't see that.

Cannondale-Sojasun - not too bad on the ears

Really... Didn't see that.

Cannondale-Sojasun - not too bad on the ears

Cannondale management have confirmed they are in ongoing talks, you are right , could be a cool merger!!