Van Gaalens Mountain biking and running trails

L.T.G

Lol good to know Damian... You have my number... Loking fwd to the ride!!

I just had a look in my messages and I dont see your number or am I missing something?

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat riding, single track, some technical...i dont mind climbs, and any distance below 60kms to start with... Happiness!!!

I did the Greek church route and the climb on the first half and the rocky technical stuff on the 2nd half nearly killed me.

I did the Greek church route and the climb on the first half and the rocky technical stuff on the 2nd half nearly killed me.

But don't you agree it's so worth that climb for

the view once you're up there and

B) (more importantly) the awesome downhill and ride through the donga going down?

Edited by L.T.G

But don't you agree it's so worth that climb for

the view once you're up there and

B) (more importantly) the awesome downhill and ride through the donga going down?

I am looking forward to my ride around VG tomorrow. LTG will you possibly be there tomorrow morning? if all goes well I will be there by 06H30 meaning a 04H00-04H30 wake-up he he

I am looking forward to my ride around VG tomorrow. LTG will you possibly be there tomorrow morning? if all goes well I will be there by 06H30 meaning a 04H00-04H30 wake-up he he

Hey Damian, we are all meeting there at 07:00.... C u there!!!

Wow VG is an awesome place to go and ride but I seemed to have left my climbing legs at home this morning but one thing I did discover as well was that my technical skills really need to be developed :blush: .

Thanks L.T.G., @venture and Mike for the ride this morning it was great :clap:

Wow VG is an awesome place to go and ride but I seemed to have left my climbing legs at home this morning but one thing I did discover as well was that my technical skills really need to be developed :blush: .

Thanks L.T.G., @venture and Mike for the ride this morning it was great :clap:

Pleasure....Glad you enjoyed!

don't forget to consider the tubeless option we discussed

Pleasure....Glad you enjoyed!

don't forget to consider the tubeless option we discussed

I definitely think it is something I need to concider.

Which route(s) did you do?

For the most part we went along the river and oom piet's which is where I decided I would eat some dirt. Myself and L.T.G went back to the farm house while Mike and @venture went up to the church

Edited by DeltaAlphaMike

Was At VG today. Did about 25kms all on single track. Lots of awesome riding and really impressive. I need a guide. Is there a regular ride that leaves from the parking lot? I want to do about 40 to 45 Kms (winter fat) at about 16 tp 17 average.

Might head out there on Monday; anybody else going out?

Dang I would join you if I could but unfortunately a bit tight on cash for fuel =(. I am thinking of making Van Gaalens a bi-monthly affair since I really really enjoyed todays outing. But I did learn one thing; I need to get my climbing leg working again =/