Thehubsa - How did it all start?

Wil6

Hey okes! Leave wendy alone now dammit!!!

She's safe dude, her boyfriend can fly, and her main rival is a fairy :thumbup:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight:

- There is a guy named Matt who started a site that was an undercover dating site.

- One of those threads were about Wendy and Bob's relationship and whether it was wise to tell Peter pan about it.

- A fairy named Tinkerbell had the hots for Peter Pan(?) but didn't know about Bob and Wendy.

- Another Thread was discussing Wendy's next lover and choosing between Campy and Shimano

- There were a few other non-interesting threads too.

Do I have it all? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess it started with one of the following treads:

Disc brake vs v-brakes (and some fighting tooth and nail for v-brakes)

Hardtail vs dual-suspension

What is this carbon thing people are talking about?

Tubeless mtb what?? Never!

Will anyone ever beat JP Pearton?

Somehow I suspect it would have to have been Campagnolo V.s Shimano and all the derivatives of each name dependent on your tastes!

post-3141-0-85246200-1298385740.gif

Wendy is alone....for now!

I really do have to worry about the sites some of you visit.(When the first guy discovered that cows give milk, what exactly did he think he was doing?)

I really do have to worry about the sites some of you visit.(When the first guy discovered that cows give milk, what exactly did he think he was doing?)

Let's pull on these and drink what comes out.....

In his younger days

A usual you know nothing...... the picture is of Gimli the son of Glóin. Gimli is a Dwarf Warrior and of Durin's Folk. He represents the Dwarfs in the Fellowship.

I wish I could be as courageous and fearless as he is.

A usual you know nothing...... the picture is of Gimli the son of Glóin. Gimli is a Dwarf Warrior and of Durin's Folk. He represents the Dwarfs in the Fellowship.

He did get tossed though :unsure:

Dude?! You left out the microlight and the used huisgenoot...

So jy KAN Afrikaans lees en jy het toe die grap van die Juffrou en klein boertjie wat se naam is Jason verstaan

What about the beer drinking pie chowing fat boy???

he just visits the bermuda triangle every so often,. . .. .

Huh, I know who the pic is of, thats the reason I posted the pic, seems your'e courageous & fearless behind your keyboard. Amazing how you feel the need to make one of your usual vindictive remarks.

He did get tossed though :unsure:

Yup but is was for the survival of Helm's Deep in the valley of Ered Nimrais when Saruman sent an army Uruk-hai to destroy the refuge. Classic battle fought there and only won by the arrival of Gandalph the White.

You can dare to call him a Tosser...... he will have your head for that.

Huh, I know who the pic is of, thats the reason I posted the pic, seems your'e courageous & fearless behind your keyboard. Amazing how you feel the need to make one of your usual vindictive remarks.

Hang on lett me call Eldron to whipp your butt again!!!!!!!