Downloading fromGarmin to WKO

VeloRacer

When i try to download my files from my garmin 500 into wko, it lists the files, but nothing happens when i click the save button. Anyone else have the same problem?

When i try to download my files from my garmin 500 into wko, it lists the files, but nothing happens when i click the save button. Anyone else have the same problem?

Try to select the file (one at a time) first?

Try to select the file (one at a time) first?

That's sounds right. I don't have WKO on this computer, but I recall that you have to manually allocate each file to an athlete.

You have the old version of WKO+ which does not support FIT files from Polar. Download the new version free of charge and the files will work.

Are you using the TP Device Agent? If you don't want to fork out the $69 for the upgrade to WKO+ 3.0, then you can use the device agent to extract and convert the Garmin .fit files to a format that can then be drag and dropped into WKO+ 2. It's a laborious process but, depending on your attitude to these things, may be worth it to save the money.

Link to Device Agent and it's documentation:

http://support.trainingpeaks.com/device-agent.aspx

I tried that. Still no luck. Do you think I should maybe download the latest WKO?

Yes, it includes the device manager that works betrter than the old version.

Saying that though, you could just connect the Garmin and open the file using the standard "Open File" (CTRL+O) option rather than using the Download (CTRL+D) option. Works perfectly

Yes, it includes the device manager that works betrter than the old version.

Saying that though, you could just connect the Garmin and open the file using the standard "Open File" (CTRL+O) option rather than using the Download (CTRL+D) option. Works perfectly

I downloaded the new WKO version. And its working now. :clap: :clap:

You guys rock!

It seems that I had the old version of WKO and it didnt recognise the fit files like yo said.

Thanks guys its all sorted. :D