Bicycle Tracking Device

The Saint

what size is the tracker devices on the market now that you put inside your car tyre? Surely the is very small and light else it would destroy your wheel balance. I think that will already fit inside the bike frame without a problem. No need for new tech to be developed. What is the company called again?

Also like the RFID idea. The second hand market for stolen expensinve kit will dry up if cops confiscate your bike if found stolen at a race. Still think the current car tracking tech will be fine. Put in BB up the front tube and off you go. No thief will strip the bike to check before moving it.

Edited by JTK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be quite pedantic you are correcting incorrectly as it should be thieves

were? Where perhaps?

THEIF !

Good greif !

Not kceif.

(their, feint, feisty, foreign, forfeit, beige, heir, heist, rein , veil, thief)

I only hope sir that you were replying on 'The Hub for Mobile', were ones spelling mistakes can be blamed on the inability to see the TINY keys, or the fact that your thumbs have been put on backwards.

Were? Where? Their? There?