CWC dissapoints!

nox1111

I know I may not contribute much to TheHub... but can I also have a part in the movie please? :)

Yeah...we need a muppet drummer to do the "ba...dish " thing :thumbup:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I may not contribute much to TheHub... but can I also have a part in the movie please? :)

If it was a Jackass-type film, you'd be a shoo-in.

Backflip time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...we need a muppet drummer to do the "ba...dish " thing :thumbup:

Yeah I can be the muppet, as long as I have a part :D

If it was a Jackass-type film, you'd be a shoo-in.

Backflip time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.... no backflip time yet. I've been watching tons of YouTube Vids and I'm not entirely sure if it's such a good idea afterall... I'm not saying NO and I'm not saying Yes :blink: nom nom nom.....

Yeah I can be the muppet, as long as I have a part :D

hahahaha.... no backflip time yet. I've been watching tons of YouTube Vids and I'm not entirely sure if it's such a good idea afterall... I'm not saying NO and I'm not saying Yes :blink: nom nom nom.....

Screw the original plot...muppets doing backflips whilst playing drums....NOW THAT IS A PLOT!! :clap: :clap:

Huh?

I'm confused. The part of Mackie is going to be played by John McEnroe? :unsure:

No man , he can come in saying "you cannot be serious, 12 pages" like John Mcenroe would have screamed , he would play himself.

Screw the original plot...muppets doing backflips whilst playing drums....NOW THAT IS A PLOT!! :clap: :clap:

It seems that muppets have become the centre of attention.... Can I have the lead role of muppet on drums?

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae176/crObar/muppet-1-1.jpg

McEnroe can be in it...we need someone to call the adjudicators blind idiots... :D

We have one of those already <_<

It seems that muppets have become the centre of attention.... Can I have the lead role of muppet on drums?

Can you do a backflip? :whistling: We cannot afford stuntmen...R250 only goes that far you know :ph34r:

Elmo playing Animal, interesting - Better start getting into character, may be a tough role to play.

Damnit i just ran out of diazepam valium and my tramacet, sigh there goes the chilled Covie.

Damnit i just ran out of diazepam valium and my tramacet, sigh there goes the chilled Covie.

Absinthe??

i'm sorry but why contact them first? as you said, he didn't expect chris to follow up on this - so there was no need to phone them.

he was relaying his, or the lady's experience she had with them. just as people have threads praising the great service they get from CWC or CRC or their local politician, (without phoning the said party to express the great service they received) we can also have threads that detail poor experiences.

[and i have no doubt even the best business in the world has a customer somewhere who is not happy, and have only ever had a good experience the one time i went to cwc, so i'm not a cwc hater - rather just a firm believer of "freedom to information" if you will]

Why would he not expect a service provider to follow up? If you don't ask you don't get. Simple!

I am in the service provision game and If I don't know I can't fix. So why slander me? Assumptions are the mother of all f--ups.

ALWAYS CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER FIRST!! How else must they resolve the issue. Have you never had a bad day at the office, forgotten to do ......