Anyone done the TransRockies?

Roons

Has anyone out there done the TransRockies? I am keen to do in next year - so am starting to put together some info. I would be keen to find out from any others who have done it.

I have also begun to update my blog with the new direction of completing it in 2012!!

Anyone else thinking of doing it?

Roonsy, I heard it is like mega tuff !

Be keen to follow your blog !

I need something to focus towards - and nothing does it quite like a hard ass scary ride!!

amazing country and ride. makes our singletrack look like tarred roads - some very technical stuff, but amazing. also very friendly people - prob meet some ex-pats. take some extra time to make the trip around the world worth while.

BC bike race next for me...

amazing country and ride. makes our singletrack look like tarred roads - some very technical stuff, but amazing. also very friendly people - prob meet some ex-pats. take some extra time to make the trip around the world worth while.

BC bike race next for me...

'Cept I am living there at the moment - so feel free to say hi if you pop by! :) Agree about the riding - need to work on my technical skills!