Pre Argus Pasta dinner/buffet

Wannabe

It's at a hotel in Cape Town CBD somewhere (i think it's near the waterfront). last years was on the Friday (2 days before the big day)... I think Leet22 is the master chef there or something like that :thumbup:

Thx Marius... will follow thread to join the pasta galore! :clap:

Its at the Southern Sun The Cullinan in the foreshore across from the CTICC. Price will be R95pp all you can eat pasta buffet with salads etc, just waiting on a full menu tomorrow.

If everybody wants I will organize 1 big table for the hubbers for dinner on Saturday.

Send me a PM if you want to book and ill forward you the details, and hopefully I wont be :blush: like last year when some ppl never got a confirmation.

Some other stuff at the hotel over the week end with complimentary massages for in house guests on Sunday after the ride and breakfast from 5am

Friday evening

PRAWN AND WINE SPECIAL

17:00-19:00

Join us for grilled queen prawns- straight off the braai and glass of wine around the pool from 17H00-19H00 for just R95

CARBO LOADING BUFFET– 18:00-21:00

Peach Tree Restaurant will be serving an array of Pasta Dishes from 18:00-21:00 for just R95.

Saturday

POOL BRAAI 17H00-20H00

SUPER 14 RUGBY

Have a relaxing afternoon in the Star Bar watching the Bulls vs Highlanders at 17H05 and thereafter Stormers vs Hurricanes at 19:10.

Saturday 18h00 – 21h00

PASTA DINNER

Join us in the Peach Tree Restaurant on the Mezzanine Level for a great Carbo loading dinner buffet from 18h00-21:00 at a very special rate of just R95 per person

Sunday

11h00-16h00

BURGER and WRAP Station

Indulge in a Poolside lunch from 11h00-16h00 for just R65 per person where our chefs will prepare straight from the grill your choice of either our homemade burger or famous wrap.

When is the eat as much as you like table, lets try and put someone out of business

:o :o :o :o

Cool more time for me to ride my MTB then :clap:

Up this post goes! Kom noe Hubbers... Ons "Ice Cool" Kaapenaars wil julle ontmoet! How's that for a Capie, afrikaans not too shabby :unsure: