ANOTHER SCAM!!!!!!

MTB_Roadie

I found this on gumtree.....check the website: www.cwcycles.co.za

http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-fitness-BRAND-NEW-BIKES-SEALED-IN-BOX-WITH-ALL-ACCESSORIES-W0QQAdIdZ264281211

Brand New Solis Nitro fully carbon racing cycle (size 60 cm) with new 10 speed Sram rival groupset & Reynolds weels, carbon seatpost & handel bars.===R11 000

BRAND NEW MOUNTAINBIKE GT MARATHON PRO - SOFTTAIL

===R16 500

Brand new Trek light blue 6. 5 fuel duel suspension with wireless cateye speedo.

Complete accessories ===R8,500

Brand New Bianchi Infinito 10` 53cm - Carbon Frame Full Campagnolo Chorus Group Set Campagnolo

Shamal Wheels Very Light Bike.=== R22,500

BRAND NEW TREK MADONE 5. 2 bicycle, red, 2007, 52cm, full dura ace,

bontrager race X lite rims, gatorskin tyres, === R. 18,000

Brand New Ravo Tandem; size md / sm; 10 spd; new conti tyres; many extra.

===R10500

Brand New Giant TCR Advanced Integrated Seatpost Kysriums / Ultegra 10s Giant TCR Advanced Integrated Seatpost Size = Medium Shimano 10Spd Ultegra Groupset Mavic Kysrium SL`s Ritchey Pro HandleBars

loads of wheel options AM Classics , Fulcrum Racing 3 , Shimano RS20

====R11200

Contact Sales Rep for more information's.

Mr Dennis Brown

+27730542017

PHYSICAL ADDRESS:

102, Gudula Street Paballelo Upington 8800, Upington. Northern Cape

Looks like he is into Sony Bravia TV's and iPhone's as well... quite a few hits on google...

That's right Mr. Randy - thehub is watching you!

Ek weet nie. Lyk vir my ook Fishy.

Pabalello is n township by Upington.

As dit n scam is kan ek nie glo dat die D##S n foto van homself sal opsit.

Hoekom gebruik n die website CWCYCLES in sy AD?

Sal graag wil hoor wat dink ander hubbers.

Hit the SPAM button guys, hit it hard! ... oops, I see after I did it the ad is going :(

You just saved a whole lot of unsuspecting people from losing their hard earned cash :thumbup:

You just saved a whole lot of unsuspecting people from losing their hard earned cash :thumbup:

"Thank you for taking the time to report this Ad. We have been notified and will investigate. Many ads are removed based on reports from Gumtree users like you."

MR Dennis Brown.

Sulke werf @ters soos jy moet net hard ge BlIKSEM word.

Ek het nie tyd vir sulke vuil gatte wat ander se hard verdiende geld pasella wil he.

:angry: :cursing:

I think he took a chance and tried to take a random bicycle website to put in his ad to get the sales going.... just not thinking that it was the most popular bicycle website in SA and that he was VERY far from their location.... also, I know most of the guy's names, and his doesn't fit.

btw where did he get the specs for the bikes? like someone said, anyone get jacked lately with those spec rides?