To service or not to service, who knows

NeoDymium

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON BIKE SERVICING OR THE MODERATORS WILL HAVE TO STEP IN!

Man, just do it yourself. I have NEVER taken my bike in for s service! I do ALL my own servicing and builds. Take your time to learn about your bike and components, read as much as you can and then take things slowly!!! You get so much more satisfaction out of completing something youserlf, than having to spend money for someone to do the little tasks....

If you dont know how to do it and the reading material gets confusing..... ASK!

Pity you aren't in Cape Town. I've found a bike workshop who is extremely reasonsable, takes the time to tell me exactly what they have done and how and so far have done a fantastic job on my bike and the price has been even cheaper than I expected.

Pity you aren't in Cape Town. I've found a bike workshop who is extremely reasonsable, takes the time to tell me exactly what they have done and how and so far have done a fantastic job on my bike and the price has been even cheaper than I expected.

Please tell..

I am just baffeled still that these bike shop owners dont see the bigger picture. Why are'nt these guys investing in their staff and their skills.

Im sure these guys make money on new bike sales but surely they need to understand that there is a lot more sustainability in giving people good services on their bikes. We all know things break especially on mountain bikes because they tend to ride on rougher terain...

Come on bike shop owners, bring it on...drive away all your clientele by giving all of us shitty and pathetic services.

Nothing a manual cant fix..... :clap:

Edited by NeoDymium

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON BIKE SERVICING OR THE MODERATORS WILL HAVE TO STEP IN!

I don't believe a single member of the Mod squad will sensor the truth :)