Anyone riding a V10 here?

EvilRabbit

"omw. that's like saying a man and a woman are similar.... "Well the one gave rise to the other.. which here was first?? oooh, what is the answer.. dying to know! who copied who?

VPP FTW!

dont forget HA. but more importantly, the M9's Big Guy approved what with the world champ stripes over that awesome city skyline :thumbup:/discussion :P

oh! I thought those rainbow stripes were indicating something else about that particular city :lol:

Edited by patches

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

haters be hatin :P

u actually going for that IHS?

Haha. Just pressing your buttons bro. No don't think the IH is for me. I've got a Makulu. Why the hell would I downgrade? haha.

If cash does somehow find it's way to me I might just be tempted into getting an M9 tho. I do rather like the look of them and your one did ride pretty good (Based on 200m with an ill fitting helmet and 10 other dudes baying for me to crash)

I've seen a brand new one on the internets for $2000. that is the price of a Morzine trip tho so....

Is it just me or does that V10's head angle seem really steep?

It also looks particularly compact for some reason

Is it just me or does that V10's head angle seem really steep?

It also looks particularly compact for some reason

Yeah, It's Neil's bike and he likes riding a small. So hence the compactness... but as for head angle... not sure why it looks so steep?!

VPP FTW!

oh! I thought those rainbow stripes were indicating something else about that particular city :lol:

seems u the only one thinking it means something difffernet. care to come out about it?? ;) we wont judge..

Guest Omega Man

dont forget HA. but more importantly, the M9's Big Guy approved what with the world champ stripes over that awesome city skyline :thumbup:

/discussion :P

Trick question. When last did an Intense win the mens world champs? Nigel you aren't allowed to answer.

Edited by Omega Man

hahah. hardly an intellectual question PoS. Clearly jeff stebber couldnt brain and just ripped off SC :rolleyes:

:thumbup: right, got it. I gotta go anyway.

Guest Omega Man

What is the M9, Horst link?? I don't think I have ever looked? Cap?

VPP. That's why it looks so similar to the V10.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE :lol:

post-10758-0-31538500-1314865606.jpgpost-10758-0-53333500-1314865614.jpg

hahaha!

Man that M9 is a good looking thing (and I'm not only saying that because I own an Intense ;) ) Somehow Jeff's designs are much sleeker than the Santa Cruz's. Accross all disciplines from XC to DH. As he swiftly exits through the back door...

Trick question. When last did an Intense win the mens world champs? Nigel you aren't allowed to answer.

omw someone's getting all serious in this thread and it's not even me! :clap:

seems u the only one thinking it means something difffernet. care to come out about it?? ;) we wont judge..

Well according to Tumbleweeds sense of mod-humour, he chnged the title under my avatar to say that I have a soft spot for the oom :lol:

Guest Omega Man

OK I'll answer. It was Greg Minnaar on a Haro. Which was actually an Intense M1.

this little bit of silliness has piqued my interest into the evolution of the two bikes: the SC and intense M-series.

The M9 clearly is an evolution of the M-series starting with the M1 AFAIK.

edit: not starting with the M1. Looks like a 4-bar horst link almost exactly like on my Xtension. Anyone know if Intense switched to the VPP design of SC's at some point, or was that always the case?

What were the previous versions/models of the v10?

Edited by Capricorn