Formula 1...

'Dale

I think there might be a good chance we see Vettel in the Mcclaren Honda next year. I am not his biggest fan, but like others mentioned earlier, you dont just go from 4 world titles to nothing.

anyone heard anything about the rumours that we might have 3 Ferraris, 3 Red Bulls and 3 Mcclarens on the grid in 2015. apparently some teams are leaving end of the season, thus allowing the teams that can afford it to field 3 cars. Now, Vettel, Alonso and Lewis at Mcclaren next year would be absolutely Epic. :D

Still contracted to RBR till end of 2015.........

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly... but more fuel to the fire...

Montezemolo: I have decided to leave my position

http://www.grandprix...-end-of-an-era/

Hectic! He goes WAY back!

http://www.grandprix247.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/752028.jpg

It is however a not-so-secret announcement after everything that's been said and reported the last week or so, but it is a bit of a shame. Like him or not, that guy was eating, sleeping, breathing Ferrari. Must be sad for him to see the exclusive Italian brand getting diluted by Fiat and their owners - all in an effort to enrich and empower themselves. I hope Ferrari makes it through this and doesn't get dragged down with Fiat / Chrysler / Alfa when it all goes bottoms-up.

So what next? Mattiacci moves into LdM's position or will Marchionne try and take it? Then if Mattiacci gets the nod will Ross Brawn or Bob Bell step in to take his place and run the F1 Team?

Article earlier this week on JAonF1 that's worth reading:

“WE HAVEN’T WON SINCE 2008″: WRITING ON WALL FOR MONTEZEMOLO AS FIAT BOSS CRITICISES FERRARI RECORD

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/09/we-havent-won-since-2008-writing-on-wall-for-montezemolo-as-fiat-boss-criticises-ferrari-record/

Like Iwan said, he was living Ferrari... but over there, once the big bozz criticises publicly, you know what's coming. But it will be interesting how they will restructure.

The guy coming in, with the record they have over the last couple of years, must have cahunas made of some metal melted on Mars. Because he will HAVE to produce - and it's debatable whether he'll be able to negotiate sufficient time to do things his way...

Need I mention... I chatted to a buddy a couple of years ago. Told him at that stage that if Todt, Brawn and co leaves and the structure and discipline they brought in aren't maintained and it went back to the Italian way of running the show (which it hasn't even completely done) Ferrari will most likely be up the creek again in the not-too-distant (then) future.

Yeah saw that and immediately liked the idea! Ride the car, do the talking over a beer.

Maybe Kimi (Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!) will do better now! :ph34r:

Edited by SeaBee

Lots of guys on 5 engines already. Lots of penalties coming up the rest of the season

Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Pastor Maldonado, Adrian Sutil, Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton have all used five internal combustion engines already, while Daniil Kvyat took a penalty in Monza.