Formula 1...

'Dale

Guess not what you hoping for Dale... Hamster keeps his car on track tho either way still up in smoke

GO HAMSTER

And keep the bloody Merc on the track

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes aside, that's a HUGE shame. Would have loved to see him battle it out fair ans square at the front of the field.

Suppose we can prepare ourselves for a mammoth fight through the field.

Geez, no wonder the conspiracy theories are out there. Fastest q1 and q2 and q3. Half a lap into qualy and it catches fire. Thats *** luck.

Geez, no wonder the conspiracy theories are out there. Fastest q1 and q2 and q3. Half a lap into qualy and it catches fire. Thats *** luck.

Agree. If he got 1 lap in he would have at least been top 16! Not nice. Arguably even worse is Bianchi knocking Raikkonen out of qualy. Eish Ferrari...

Wtf

*weeps*

Don't worry though, we'll be treated to a spirited drive through the field. Hungary not the easiest of places to overtake, though.

(Just truly, honestly hope he goosfraba himself before they reach him with a mic and camera)

Any chance that Hami's tough drive through the pack in last race and pushing car to max to get to front might have had a play in engine fire??

Kimi.. just got worse for him, not best gamble made by Ferrari there

Agree. If he got 1 lap in he would have at least been top 16! Not nice. Arguably even worse is Bianchi knocking Raikkonen out of qualy. Eish Ferrari...

Raikonen sucks. End of story. Give Bianchi a drive please Ferrari. Raikonen should not be in F1.

Raikonen sucks. End of story. Give Bianchi a drive please Ferrari. Raikonen should not be in F1.

He's already said he'll probably be hanging up his helmet at the end of next year when his Fer contract runs out. Had high hopes for him following a good 2 years in the Lotus. Maybe Ferrari should stop paying him1

Not so sure about Bianchi. Looks solid, but not stupidly fast. I'd like to see a Bottas, Ricciardo, Hulkenberg or Magnussen next to Alonso next year.

Then let's hope Allison gets it right. Imagine a RBR / Merc / Ferrari 3 way tussle with all 6 drivers able to take victories!

Edited by Iwan Kemp

great qualifying with plenty drama now to wait for race day and hope for some rain to mix things up

great qualifying with plenty drama now to wait for race day and hope for some rain to mix things up

Rosberg is solid in the wets

So too Vettel