Rudy Projects Rydon

crasher

Want to but a pair of Rydon glasses any suggestions on where I will find best price/deal in Joburg

Thanks

bought mine from Solomons Cycles in Woodmead - ever so slightly more than www.buycycle but obviously got it straight away:)

bought mine from Solomons Cycles in Woodmead - ever so slightly more than www.buycycle but obviously got it straight away:)

Went there today and they were R2000 which I thought was a bit steep

Not sure if my post showed... Try the - e-rudy.com website and look at the free gear offer!! I am getting all the free stuff with my order, Helmet, spare lenses, hydration pack etc etc. But I ordered photo chromatic prescription lenses - so mine were a bit more expensive. But free stuff costs more than my order...

www.cwcycles.co.za they even deliver to your door overnight ;)

R1599 but they are listed as out of stock

Went there today and they were R2000 which I thought was a bit steep

Yip you're right - listing price is R2000, but you can always negotiate with a retailer... That said I doubt if any negotiation will get you to the 1.5k as mentioned by some of these guys. Very cool glasses though and worth every sent! Hope you come right with a good price.

R1599 but they are listed as out of stock

CWC will beat any price, so give them a ring and tell them, they will beat it!

I can do the Rudy Project - Swifty ImpactX Photochromic Clear for R1290. It's our current special.

http://www.sportsvision.co.za/images/Swifty%20-%20ImpactX%20Photochromic%20Clear.jpg

Rydon for R1450.

Maybe even work in a little discount coupon.

Edited by Sports Vision

I can do the Rudy Project - Swifty ImpactX Photochromic Clear for R900. It's our current special.

http://www.sportsvision.co.za/images/Swifty%20-%20ImpactX%20Photochromic%20Clear.jpg

Rydon for R1450.

Maybe even work in a little discount coupon.

Thanks Justin PM sent

Discovery health... Needed optic inserts with mine, disco covered the whole lot...

Not sure if my post showed... Try the - e-rudy.com website and look at the free gear offer!! I am getting all the free stuff with my order, Helmet, spare lenses, hydration pack etc etc. But I ordered photo chromatic prescription lenses - so mine were a bit more expensive. But free stuff costs more than my order...

e-Rudy only ships to USA addresses as far as I know...