Morewood 29er

Stevief

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know of, but Momsen is cooking one up and if I understood the subtle hints correctly, Scott has one in the making too.

The Morewood Kwela is available in 29, but that is hardtail.

Ok thanks guys was just wondering as i am thinking about getting a FS 29er but im not to thrilled at whats on offer in the mkt besides the Spez epic which i cannot afford there is no other FS29 er out there that i like thats, within my budget. So i guess i will give it another year when the next gen FS 29ers arrive.

Ok thanks guys was just wondering as i am thinking about getting a FS 29er but im not to thrilled at whats on offer in the mkt besides the Spez epic which i cannot afford there is no other FS29 er out there that i like thats, within my budget. So i guess i will give it another year when the next gen FS 29ers arrive.

Santacruz Tallboy is very nice and the Niner RIP 9?

Stevie .. what about the titus rockstar ? Dangle has one and I am on the Mrs case to get me one.

Santacruz Tallboy is very nice and the Niner RIP 9?

The Niner is very nice i like them a lot just a bit heavy, what does the SC tallboy retail for??

The Niner is very nice i like them a lot just a bit heavy, what does the SC tallboy retail for??

About 40K

They are awesome just way out of my budget. what does a Niner fs retail for?

Giant 29er and Trek 29er are also both nice and more reasonable.

The Tallboy and RIP 9 are more trail oriented. The Giant and Trek I have looked at are more XC bikes.

There is a Santa Cruz Tallboy alu version on it's way...I would wait for that, should be significantly cheaper than the carbon one.

There is a Santa Cruz Tallboy alu version on it's way...I would wait for that, should be significantly cheaper than the carbon one.

When this comin? I want one :drool:

Giant 29er and Trek 29er are also both nice and more reasonable.

The Tallboy and RIP 9 are more trail oriented. The Giant and Trek I have looked at are more XC bikes.

Dont really fancy the Trek or the Giant , i actually love the Niner so thast what i might go for but the alu tall boy could be an option. I know that in a year from now the prices will be reasonable and the choices even better. So i will have to rough it on my FS 26er for a few more months

Dont really fancy the Trek or the Giant , i actually love the Niner so thast what i might go for but the alu tall boy could be an option. I know that in a year from now the prices will be reasonable and the choices even better. So i will have to rough it on my FS 26er for a few more months

:lol: What are the guys on hardtail 26"ers doing if you're roughing it?