Baakens Valley Bikejacking - Port Elizabeth

Bennie Dikwiel

So it was our turn in Port Elizabeth today. Two suspects armed with knifes bikejacked two riders at Dodd's farm in the Baakens valley P.E. today.

Good news is that the speedy chase down by fellow MTB'ers, ADT, Atlas, WEESA and the SAP resulted in the recovery of the bikes and the arrest of the bikejackers!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See the full story in http://www.peherald.com tomorrow.

Here are the suspects, not so brave now without their knifes and looking a bit worse for wear. They are going to be sore tonight and they didn't even get to ride very far!

post-14134-0-29490000-1301851311.jpg

post-14134-0-32168600-1301851329.jpg

post-14134-0-91982900-1301851396.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that someone spoke to them in a language that they understand.

Good for them. :thumbup:

If you look carefully, it looks like a Maxxis Crossmark thread patern one of the suspect's forehead..... :whistling:

WELL DONE SAP and everyone else ! :thumbup:

Looking at their faces and the stains it seems they got a bit of mace in the face, serves them right !

Now I hope they get some info out of these guys - who are they working for and what do they do with the bikes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done to all involved in the recovery of the bikes and the arrest of these scumbags.

isn't raynard tissink sponsored by atlas security?maybe he also chased in doing a bit of speedwork before IM.i am so glad they caught these okes.

Looking at their faces and the stains it seems they got a bit of mace in the face, serves them right !

Now I hope they get some info out of these guys - who are they working for and what do they do with the bikes

"Get medieval on their asses" -

:thumbup:

How does the guy with the blue jersey on intimidate anyone, even with a knife you just smack him with your bike.

How does the guy with the blue jersey on intimidate anyone, even with a knife you just smack him with your bike.

+1

+1 ...Well done guys...