Rant - Cape Town Cyclist

Panini

condoms!

What? Just one pulled over your head probably wont do much. Get a dozen or so, blow em up like balloons, and tape em to your head, that might work.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder why I fall so much. Nearly wiped off my TT bike last night. Those funny bars freak me out :lol:

Bwah ha ha, maybe some training wheels for you ;)

What? Just one pulled over your head probably wont do much. Get a dozen or so, blow em up like balloons, and tape em to your head, that might work.

That just reminded me of a funny experiance we had while away camping at Albert Falls dam when we were 16 :lol:

Condoms have a minimal protection on impacts or preventing roasties, however during sex they seem to work quite well when applied correctly. So use it, or don't use it. Everyone's choice.

Once I'll have a daughter I'll surely moer the guys that doesn't use condoms with her. This would make it and indirect choice.

Bit of talent will also help wonders :thumbup:

Bwah ha ha, maybe some training wheels for you ;)

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

Condoms have a minimal protection on impacts or preventing roasties, however during sex they seem to work quite well when applied correctly.

Dude, if you need twelve blown up condoms taped to your head during sex, can I please have the rights to the videos?

Jiss Bru I wouldnt let any oke near a daughter until she can decide for herself.Then I still dont wanna know about it. Friggen gross :o

Condoms have a minimal protection on impacts or preventing roasties, however during sex they seem to work quite well when applied correctly. So use it, or don't use it. Everyone's choice.

Once I'll have a daughter I'll surely moer the guys that doesn't use condoms with her. This would make it and indirect choice.

Dude, if you need twelve blown up condoms taped to your head during sex, can I please have the rights to the videos?

You wanna sell them in the kids section?

Jiss Bru I wouldnt let any oke near a daughter until she can decide for herself.Then I still dont wanna know about it. Friggen gross :o

Does the female gender ever get old enough to decide for themselves?

You wanna sell them in the kids section?

Gonna youtube trailers, and sell the whole thing at the boksburg flea market. Dude! We'll be rich enough to by at least a case of milk stout.

Gonna youtube trailers, and sell the whole thing at the boksburg flea market. Dude! We'll be rich enough to by at least a case of milk stout.

Kewl!

Will you do the marketing?

post-11161-0-65137800-1302177250.jpg

How does this look ? No helmet, no helmut !

Loving the ragtop bug in the background :clap:

Edited by Klaus

Bottom line is it is law to wear a seatbelt, stop at red robots, wear helmets and a whole lot of other things. These all seem to be optional at the moment. Do what ever you want but don't endanger my life. ;)